• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clive Merrick Morel

• PAKMAN

• Deirdre

• donwinn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think (crossing my fingers, anyway) that there's a box with a restored 1942 Vacumatic (first year plastic filler) Golden Pearl Major, a '48/'49 TD Crest (also first year or two), a Mark III Parker 51, and a new research project...a Pelikan 100 series from the 30's or 40's that needs to be identified.

Can't wait! These have been out for two+ months.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1118/726404937_328386ddc6_o.jpg

Brassing Adds Character: Available by clicking on my signature.

Well it was last night but I bought the last pen that I will ever buy, until I pay off a $400 bill ><. I got a Lamy Al-Star Graphite with a fine nib along with a converter and some PR Black Cherry.

I'm not fancy or anything, but I purchased a Lamy Safari today for a kick around pen. I also got a converter for my Mickey Pen and a bottle of PR Tanzanite ink.

The chief aim of man is to glorify God by enjoying Him forever! ~ J. Piper

Well, I might share. I got a slip form the post office for my Parker 51 first year demo , because i missed to sign the confirmed shipping;) I also got from Pendemonium, Luxury Blue, Hunter green, and some shellac.

Edited by George

Conklin Endura Lapis Blue ringtop Flex nib unrestored.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Sorry, nothing today.

Yesterday I picked up a Parker "51", 1942, Vacumatic filler, Black with 10th, 16K, Rolled Gold Cap, fine nib.

Fills well and writes very nicely.

I got a Lamy ABC. I know it's a kid pen, but it's really nice to write with. I wrote my name on the special name tag that you stick on the cap and I feel like a kid again.

Nice little buy biggrin.gif

Samovar

Visit my food blog

Foodie Topography

Well, let's see:

1. Lamy Safari Al-Star, Blue, Fine Nib

2. Cross ATX, Jade Green, Fine Nib

3. Pelikan M200, Blue, Fine Nib

4. Noodler's Black, Waterman Blue and Purple

5. Parker Jotter Ballpoint, Black, Medium point at OfficeDepot for $5

Those are just my purchases today, although the Pelikan was ordered online from Mr. Binder, the Waterman Purple ordered from Pendemonium, and the Cross ATX from Ebay. A Noodler's Legal Lapis was ordered two days ago and I'm currently high bidder on a Parker "51" on Ebay.

What can I say? I just started collecting FPs this week. tongue.gif

Edited by Tannhauser

"For it is the Doom of Men that they forget." - Merlin, Excalibur

My husband brought in a package, thinking it was a pen I'd ordered for myself...but it was a red striated Pelikan M800 I'd won at an auction for him (boy, was he surprised laugh.gif ). He's been staring at my red striated M400 for a while, but every time I'd ask if he'd like one for himself, he'd say, "No, no, it's too small..."

So I started looking around for an M800 deal.

He loves it. The first words he wrote (I filled it with Monaco Red--nice!) were "This writes like buttah"

Guns, Gams, and Gumshoes: http://writingpis.wordpress.com/

Colleen Collins Books http://colleencollinsbooks.com/

Today I got a Waterman 442-1/2V Moderne ("Night and Day"), French pattern overlay on a U.S.-made pen. Lovely pen, great color, and a very nice (if somewhat firm) nib. I didn't need another 42-1/2V, but I just hadda have that sterling Moderne overlay, and I do have in my collection another 42-1/2V that will be happy to find another home.

I also got a Waterman 52-1/2V ringtop FP/MP set in Cardinal, the best Cardinal specimens I've ever seen, with a restored guard. This pen received the flex stub nib I had in the previous Cardinal 52-1/2V, which will now be released (with the perfectly good nib that was in the new one) to find a home in someone else's collection.

Oh, and I got a Sheaffer Oversize Marine Green Pearl Lifetime Balance, very late 1935. This one has some cap thread issues and serious brasssing on the lever, but the price ($0.00) was right. smile.gif Not sure what will happen to this one.

sig.jpg.2d63a57b2eed52a0310c0428310c3731.jpg

Got nothing since a month but I plan some important purchases this summer so I will be patient wink.gif

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

And a great writer it is too! medium nib and very smooth. A bit small compared to my other pens but who cares. I like the cisele design against the Sonnet example.

Ronin.

Just purchased a Pilot Custom 823 and eagerly awaiting its' arrival.

Dean

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded how much he had learned in the last seven years.

--Mark Twain

QUOTE (JediGamer @ Apr 14 2007, 06:44 PM)
I'm not fancy or anything, but I purchased a Lamy Safari today for a kick around pen. I also got a converter for my Mickey Pen and a bottle of PR Tanzanite ink.

Good for you, Thomas! If you hadn't bought one by the time we were getting together for coffee (we need to schedule that, by the way), I was going to loan you mine and implore you to use it until you got your own!

Nice pick with the PR Tanzanite, too.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1118/726404937_328386ddc6_o.jpg

Brassing Adds Character: Available by clicking on my signature.