Graf Von Faber - Castell New Inks

visvamitra

It seems Graf von Faber - Castell will release two new inks in October:

Deep Sea Blue

http://static2.shop033.com/resources/68/3688/picture/59/85928537.jpg

http://www.pensdelux...ottled-ink.html

Midnight Blue

http://www.stonemarketing.com/images//Graf_von_faber_castell_Tamitio_night_blue.jpg

Deep Sea Green isn't really exciting to me - I dislike such hues but Midnight Blue looks promissing. Rumor has it there'll be one more ink - washable Royal Blue but I couldn't find any confirmation of this. I believe they need some deep purple and true red to their line-up. Maybe in the future?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyYNWA

• migo984

• attika89

• Appelboompen

Well, once they're out I'll want to put my hands on them. Graf is one of my favourite pen / ink makers.

SAME !

My Faber-Castell Basic is brilliant. My Ondoro is easily the best £30 I ever spent. So with soniknitir's persuasion, I've been on the look out for a Graf von . . . I finally got really lucky on ebay and landed an all but brand new Classic (Platinum Plated) for just £92 - my birthday treat to myself.

I'm planning on getting rid of a load of pens in my collection now as they are getting too little use.

Sadly, I've yet to try any of their inks apart from the old Royal Blue as I'm not mad about the colours :huh: - sorry.

@Visvamitra, you have written Deep Sea Blue in the header, not Deep Sea Green.

However, it will be interesting to see how both these ink look.

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

• 3 weeks later...

Midnight looks like a winner but it will be hard to kick Diamine Regency Blue out of my rotation, esp. at GvFC prices.

But GvFC is one of the inks I can walk into a book store right here, right now and buy. So maybe ...

Looking for a cap for a Sheaffer Touchdown Sentinel Deluxe Fat version

Hello GVFC? It's the second half of October!!

I NEED some Deep Sea Green and Midnight Blue (like another whole in the head) but still......

There isn't much of October left, and I still haven't seen anywhere selling that wonderful looking Midnight Blue! Anyone heard anything?

It's quite nice out here in the sunshine...

Some of the images are starting to show up in search engines and not on their site, so it either means the new inks are about to released or perhaps just the cartridge versions first. It also looks like a new Tamito Midnight Blue pen color will be released.

fpn_1445975116__141107_1.jpg

fpn_1445975221__141108_1.jpg

fpn_1445975535__graf_von_faber-castell_t

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

The midnight blue Tamitio is already out; I have one, and it's very nice. There's another new color, sort of an oxbloody one, called Marsala. Haven't seen that in a fountain pen yet, though.

Until the GvFC midnight blue comes out, I'm inking my Tamitio with Montblanc Blue Hour. Fits quite nicely.

The Tamition Marsala is on the market now and the washable Royal Blue is confirmed ! But still no trace of the new inks so far.

http://www.sakurafountainpengallery.com/nl/boutique/detail/tamitio-marsala-vulpen

Catherine Van Hove

www.sakurafountainpengallery.com

Koning Albertstraat 72b - 3290 DIest - Belgium

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone seen or heard about when these 2 new inks will be available?

Midnight Blue and Deep Sea Green...?

Thanks

Bill

Anyone seen or heard about when these 2 new inks will be available?

Midnight Blue and Deep Sea Green...?

Thanks

Bill

+1

I wonder the same...

YNWA - JFT97

• 3 weeks later...

They released another ink after these 2.

Royal Blue- http://www.papierundstift.de/epages/62166278.sf/de_AT/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62166278/Products/GRVFC141009

Wonder how different it is from the Royal Blue in the old bottles.

Edit: Royal blue also availbale on Sakura Pen Gallery http://www.sakurafountainpengallery.com/en/boutique/detail/royal-blue

Edited by SahilGulati

Seems like the Midnight Blue hasn't been released yet... :huh:

Both Royal Blue and Deep Sea Green are now available, but not Midnight Blue. I saw some sample on Instagram of Deep Sea Green and it look really nice, if your into teals.

YNWA - JFT97

Seems like the Midnight Blue hasn't been released yet... :huh:

Both Royal Blue and Deep Sea Green are now available, but not Midnight Blue. I saw some sample on Instagram of Deep Sea Green and it look really nice, if your into teals.

Yes, all three colours are available from various suppliers; I have a bottle of Midnight Blue on the way, but I didn't get mine from CultPens.

Verba volant, scripta manent