The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Visconti In Canada

visconti canada fountain pen retail buy suggestion

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 smadayrrek

smadayrrek

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:00

Anybody know of a place to buy Visconti pens in Canada? I'm in the market for one and I am starting to do research on on the models and pricing. Amazon.ca is pretty pricy (I know Visconti is pricy but Amazon doesn't have any good deals for this brand)

Thanks friends! 

Sponsored Content

#2 Video11

Video11

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:16

Phidon Pens in Cambridge, Ontario carry Visconti.  A great store run by really nice people, not much of a web presence but give them a call or pay them a visit.

Regards, 

Rick

Life Is Not A Rehearsal.

Our Pen Club:  http://londonpenclub.com

Our Facebook:  https://www.facebook...54419004945988/

#3 Polskawalczaca

Polskawalczaca

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 September 2015 - 22:09

Stylo.ca in Quebec deals in Visconti, and other Italian brands.  I recently purchased an OMAS from them and was very satisfied.  They also accept paypal if you email them.  

ncc

#4 FriendAmos

FriendAmos

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:36

In Toronto, try Laywine's on Bellair St (Yorkville).    I don't know if they still have a webpage; the last one was laughable, and they knew it.

Edited by FriendAmos, 17 September 2015 - 01:39.

#5 FriendAmos

FriendAmos

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:38

Phidon Pens in Cambridge, Ontario carry Visconti.  A great store run by really nice people, not much of a web presence but give them a call or pay them a visit.

Regards, 

Rick

Is their webpage some kind of joke?  There are no inks to anywhere that would enable anyone to se what hey actually have.

#6 aderoy

aderoy

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 September 2015 - 18:17

Also try Stylo Pens in Montreal

<http://www.stylo.ca/>

They do carry some Visconti pens, ship via Canada Post

#7 Catsmeat

Catsmeat

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 September 2015 - 16:31

Simply The Best
1008 Broad St.
Victoria, BC
Tel: 250.386.6661

My wife bought a Visconti Rembrant a few weeks ago. Fair price - knowledgeable service.

#8 torstar

torstar

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 16:38

Is their webpage some kind of joke?  There are no inks to anywhere that would enable anyone to se what hey actually have.

It's how they roll.  If you are in the FP lifestyle, you tend to appreciate the less flashy and trendy things that are going on in your world....

I guess the lack of detailing everything cuts down on about a dozen rat ****s every week calling up and asking for pricing and then sniveling how they can get it a lot cheaper on the internet. 

Edited by torstar, 18 September 2015 - 16:46.

#9 FriendAmos

FriendAmos

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 13:59

It's how they roll.  If you are in the FP lifestyle, you tend to appreciate the less flashy and trendy things that are going on in your world....

I guess the lack of detailing everything cuts down on about a dozen rat ****s every week calling up and asking for pricing and then sniveling how they can get it a lot cheaper on the internet. 

You have me confused, if they detailed their products, along with prices, as most places do, why would people call to ask for pricing?  On the contrary, not showing prices on the web would more likely invite calls. 

And what would be the "explanation" for simply listing brand names without indicating the products they have of each brand?   

#10 smadayrrek

smadayrrek

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:59

thanks for the help guys! I went with stylo :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: visconti, canada, fountain pen, retail, buy, suggestion

Sponsored Content

|