Toronto September 2015 Meet

saskia_madding

September 19 at 11:30, at The Fox & The Fiddle at 280 Bloor Street West.

The summer is over and I'm hoping that now that the kids are back in school and we're all settling into the regular schedule that will last us through to the Christmas break, we might have more people come out to the meet. I'm definitely coming on the 19th, and I'm willing to bring whatever people want to see in person. So let me know!

Salman, if you're reading this, please come! I've got a pen from my boss that needs your expert foot-removal services. :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyber6

• saskia_madding

• Mags

• TOphotog

Hi there,

Is this an open group? I'm new to the FPN and would love to meet with local aficionados. There's only so much eye-rolling from friends and colleagues I can take when I bring out a fountain pen or ink!

Cheers!

All your life you live so close to truth it becomes a permanent blur in the corner of your eye. And when something nudges it into outline, it's like being ambushed by a grotesque. Guildenstern

Cyber6 reminded us all to come last night at the Pens and Pints. Hoping to make it.

The last time I went it was Gerald and I and that made for an expensive visit to MB Boutique after breakfast.

It will be great to see you again Saskia_madding. Absolutely too long and Yama Budo if you still have some would be wonderful to bring along.

Rob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen. Targas, Sailor, MB, Visconti, Aurora, vintage Parkers, all wonderful.

Will try to make it - will bring some P of Abraham ink for some to try. In Mags' honour, I might even put some ink into some of my pens! LOL

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Einstein

Hi there,

Is this an open group? I'm new to the FPN and would love to meet with local aficionados. There's only so much eye-rolling from friends and colleagues I can take when I bring out a fountain pen or ink!

Cheers!

Yes, come, be part of the group!

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Einstein

Guys... sorry for the short notice, I have some KWZ Ink bottles in my possession (leftover from the Vintage Pen Market)..

I have several colors... if you are looking for some KWZ love and don't like paying shipping... THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!!! ...

Drop me a PM with the color you want and I will reply to what I have..... I have no intention of carrying bottles there and back.. so you better show up to collect your ink. :D

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

ALERT... ALERT... ALERT.....ALERT... ALERT... ALERT....ALERT... ALERT... ALERT....

Looking for a sample of Sweet Potato Purple.... if anyone has... .I am willing to pay for it.

THANKS... please go back to your regular schedule

ALERT... ALERT... ALERT.....ALERT... ALERT... ALERT....ALERT... ALERT... ALERT....

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

The baseball tryouts are tomorrow for my son. I will miss being able to attend i just found out and have to take him to his tryout camp. My apologies all but I am sure you understand.

Mags

Rob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen. Targas, Sailor, MB, Visconti, Aurora, vintage Parkers, all wonderful.

Darn, I missed this month's. What is the regular schedule?

Noodler's Singapore Series Ink Samples for sale... check out the classifieds!

I've love to stop in and say hi if it meets up with my schedule.

Anything in October/November coming up?

Thanks!