The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Omas 360 Soleterre ~ Supporting Education (Large Images)

omas 360 soleterre omas 360 orange omas

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 stevesurf

stevesurf

Needing a Sabbatical

• FPN Supporter - Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:13

Well said, from the Omas web site, here:

OMAS is pleased to introduce the 360 SOLETERRE, a special creation realized in limited and numbered 360 pieces only, made to support education rights of children in Morocco, Ivory Coast and San Salvador, thanks to SOLETERRE.org

For every 360 SOLETERRE purchased, OMAS will donate its profits to Soleterre and finance together the “education rights”.

Buy your 360 SOLETERRE before October, 31st and receive your fountain pen at no delivery charge and with an ink bottle free of charge.

The 360 SOLETERRE is available on OMAS.com exclusively with an Extra Fine 14carat gold nib.

One of our own FPN members, Newton Pens, supports students with pen sales, and it is great to see Omas doing even a little bit, globally

Free global shipping through 10/31 and what appears to be a pretty orange ink, too.  I'm a big fan of demonstrators and the 360 line, and wish our dealers carried it (I checked first with Chatterly, where I've had the finest service).  It's available direct only.  Here's some pictures, enjoy!

fpn_1441696047__dsc1855.jpg

fpn_1441696101__dsc2118.jpgfpn_1441696195__dsc2129_1.jpgfpn_1441696276__stephanie-gengotti-01.jp

fpn_1441696400__dsc2138.jpg

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

Sponsored Content

#2 jar

jar

A Vintage Pen has to be older than me.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,155 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 September 2015 - 14:11

Great effort.  Wish I could like so called "Demonstrators".

My Sister's website :  Rose Hill Studios

My Website

#3 esteroids

esteroids

Extremely Rare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 September 2015 - 16:19

I suggest others also look at the Omas Soleterre page.  After seeing the pictures and video I couldn't leave the page without ordering.  Two things I love in this world are kids looking happy in school and orange demonstrators.

Edited by esteroids, 08 September 2015 - 16:21.

#4 stevesurf

stevesurf

Needing a Sabbatical

• 1,477 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 September 2015 - 20:41

I suggest others also look at the Omas Soleterre page.  After seeing the pictures and video I couldn't leave the page without ordering.  Two things I love in this world are kids looking happy in school and orange demonstrators.

What's a nice touch is you also get a personal email thanking you for the order, from the sales department in Bologna, Italy.  Soleterre did a nice job with the messaging on a noble campaign for good.

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

#5 Joban

Joban

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 December 2015 - 21:00

They are still offering free shipping and a bottle of ink until 12/31. Great service as mine shipped same day as ordered with tracking.

#6 Bogon07

Bogon07

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 December 2015 - 23:02

Put on your sunglasses when you take the pen out of its pouch - it is a really intense orange.

The accompanying orange ink is a little more subdued.

sinistral hypergraphica - a slurry of ink

#7 ralfstc

ralfstc

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 882 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 December 2015 - 23:28

I MAY have one of these under the tree. Okay, gee, I know there's one there. Can't wait. And it's a serious bargain for a very cool Omas!

R.

#8 notsimar

notsimar

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:41

Love it, and this is a great cause as well.

Regards,

Simar

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: omas 360 soleterre, omas 360, orange, omas

Sponsored Content

|