The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Organics Studio 'blue Merle' - Except That It's Not?!

organics studio ink blue grey

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 PAKMAN

PAKMAN

Say that again, I have a pen here somewhere...

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,690 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 June 2018 - 17:11

Glad I didn't pick this one up!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif             fpn_1321906507__vanness_sign.jpg 

My Favorite Pen Restorer                            My favorite Brick and Mortar              

now selling online!

Sponsored Content

#22 Herrjaeger

Herrjaeger

Carrau

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 June 2018 - 20:30

If I remember correctly (and I could be wrong).. the creator of OS.. (Tyler??).. never acknowledge that there was anything wrong with his inks.  I personally own a great number of his colours and have seen several of them degrade to grey (Aristotle is another one, also Manganese), or grow mold in it... or just clump.  He doesn't respond to feedback. 
 C.

Thanks for the info. This seemed to be an ink that people enjoyed until the color transformation took place.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: organics studio, ink, blue, grey

Sponsored Content

|