• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sharonspens

• Laertides

• zwack

• amberleadavis

Hi, Tojusi - we started the notebook last month. It is on its way right now to the 4th member of this little group, with one more after that to complete the first round. several of us have been in previous exchanges that did not complete a round, so we are anxious to see this one get round the country.

Thanks for the well wishes, I.M. So far, so good!

Abstract49, I haven't had anyone else show interest in doing another one - yet. Let's see if your post gets things stirred up!

Sharon in Indiana

I'd be interested in joining a journal round,

Well, looks like there are two takers for a second journal. I might know a third. Can we get a couple more people to join in on this one? We could probably get it going before the end of the month!

Sharon in Indiana

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." Earnest Hemingway

Looks like there is a third taker on the second journal, presuming Abstract49 is still interested. Anyone else want to jump on board?

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." Earnest Hemingway

Okay, I'm checking in with Abstract49. I do appear to have two other members, so this one can be ready to go fairly shortly (I guess I'd better go buy another journal!).

Anyone else want in?

• 3 weeks later...

Two journals are making their rounds across the U.S. I have been approached by someone interested in joining in if a third journal gets going. Let me know if you want to jump on this bus!

Sharon in Indiana

Two journals are making their rounds across the U.S. I have been approached by someone interested in joining in if a third journal gets going. Let me know if you want to jump on this bus!

Sharon in Indiana

Looks like there are two potential members. Come on and join in!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to use those new holiday pens? The third traveling journal is looking for 2-3 more members. Send me a message.

Sharon in Indiana

Hey, looks like we have three takers for the third journal. Still looking for another "joiner" to get this one off the ground.

Sharon in Indiana

I am preparing to forward the one I'm participating in to Sarah in the next three or four days, perhaps sooner if circumstance allows me to get to the PO.

I am curious to know which members are a part of each journal.

Do you think we can get a master list up, Sharon?

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

I am curious to know which members are a part of each journal.

Do you think we can get a master list up, Sharon?

Well, LuMA, I think we can make this happen. Just for you, because you asked nicely. HAHAHAHA

JOURNAL #1

sharonspens

LuMA

haruka337

linearM

gary

JOURNAL #2

sharonspens

abstract49

skj1218

ThreadorYarn

box_camera

JOURNAL #3 (still needs at least one member)

sharonspens

sTeezZy

john74

EmilysFountainPens

?

Edited by sharonspens

Time for a bump. Looking for one more journal-ist for the third book.

If there's any spaces for one of these, I'd like in.

And we are ON! Third journal is now filled.

Sharon in Indiana

• 2 weeks later...

Good day,

We have had an unfortunate turn of events and a member of the third journal has had to withdraw before the journal reached that participant. If someone wants to jump into the mix, please let me know ASAP.

Sharon in Indiana

Good day,

We have had an unfortunate turn of events and a member of the third journal has had to withdraw before the journal reached that participant. If someone wants to jump into the mix, please let me know ASAP.

Sharon in Indiana

Bump.

Sharon, send it to me - I'll gladly write and doodle.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Sharon, send it to me - I'll gladly write and doodle.

yayayayayayay!