Just Located Some Lamy Nexx And Nexxm In The Warehouse Offering At 30%off!

PenBoutique

Hi all!

We just located some discontinued Lamy Nexx and NexxM in the warehouse and are offering them at 30% off! We have the following in limited quantities so please hurry!!

LM_L82EF - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Pink Ex-Fine

LM_L82F - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Pink Fine

LM_L85EF -Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Red Ex-Fine

LM_L85F - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Red Fine

LM_L85M - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Red Medium

LM_L86EF - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Lime Ex-Fine

LM_L86F - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Lime Fine

LM_L86M - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Lime Medium

LM_L87EF - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Blue Ex-Fine

LM_L87F - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Blue Fine

LM_L87M - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Blue Medium

LM_L88B - Lamy NexxM Fountain Pen Black Broad

LM_L88EF - Lamy NexxM Fountain Pen Black Ex-Fine

LM_L88F - Lamy NexxM Fountain Pen Black Fine

LM_L88M - Lamy NexxM Fountain Pen Black Medium

LM_L91F - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Coral Fine

LM_L91M - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Coral Medium

LM_L94F - Lamy NexxM Fountain Pen Opal Green Fine

LM_L94M - Lamy NexxM Fountain Pen Opal Green Medium

LM_L99EF - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Citron Ex-Fine

LM_L99F - Lamy Nexx Fountain Pen Citron Fine

to order please call us at 410-992-3272 or contact us at info@penboutique.com

Thanks everybody!

Sample pic below:

post-23001-0-53411800-1440184918_thumb.gif

Pen Boutique
Pen Boutique on facebook!
Blog

Pen Boutique on Instagram!

Columbia, Maryland, USA (Opp. to The Mall in Columbia)

"FPN Rocks!!! It also gives you extra 5% at our store with coupon code: FPNROCKS" Exlcusive for FPN members only

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PenBoutique

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've had some questions regarding the Lamy Nexx - it's a little like a cross between the Safari and Al-star. It has an aluminum body, but a plastic front section. The front section has ergonomic flats like the Safari and Al-star, but the plastic has a somewhat rubbery tactile feel which aids in grip and makes for a very pleasant writing experience. Unlike the Safari or Al-star, the Nexx does not have a window to view the amount or color of ink you have in the pen. The cap is plastic and comes with either a plastic or metal clip (the NexxM, which brings the price up to the Safari range). It uses the same interchangeable nibs as most of Lamy’s writing instruments, as well as the same cartridges and the Z24 converter utilized by the Safari and Al-Star. It is a larger pen than either the Safari or the Al-star, though it weighs about the same.

The Nexx retails for $32, the NexxM retails for $38.

Pen Boutique
Pen Boutique on facebook!
Blog

Pen Boutique on Instagram!

Columbia, Maryland, USA (Opp. to The Mall in Columbia)

"FPN Rocks!!! It also gives you extra 5% at our store with coupon code: FPNROCKS" Exlcusive for FPN members only