The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

[Help] Attempting To Disassemble My Lamy 2000 Stainless Steel's Cap.

help needed lamy 2000m stainless steel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 akaflare

akaflare

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 August 2015 - 14:42

Hello FPN,

This is my first post on this forum because I've tried through all conceivable ways and I've given up. I've owned a couple normal Lamy's in the past but this new Lamy 2000 stainless steel really baffled me. Is there a special way to disassemble the cap portion of the pen? I've tried pushing a stick up the cap to prevent the brass piece from being a piece of (bleep), I've even tried to use a pair of pliers to turn the cap while forcing the stick down (with a rubber piece in-between so no damage :D), but at the end, I'm still unable to unscrew the damn thing.

Sponsored Content

#2 akaflare

akaflare

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 August 2015 - 16:23

Still desperately need help with this :D

#3 Joe in Seattle

Joe in Seattle

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 August 2015 - 17:40

Disassembled my standard 2000 easily after watching the video on YouTube. Good luck
"how do I know what I think until I write it down?"

#4 akaflare

akaflare

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 August 2015 - 23:40

Disassembled my standard 2000 easily after watching the video on YouTube. Good luck

Yeah, I'm referring to the stainless steel one!~

#5 meng

meng

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:29

Looking for this too! Anyone?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, needed, lamy, 2000m, stainless, steel

Sponsored Content

|