Fred, did you like Samuel L. Jackson or Richard Roundtree better as Shaft?
FPN appearing slow
Due to a continuing DDoS attack, FPN could be moving only slowly. Hosting Support is dealing with this. The earlier reported hardware issue has been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Warm regards, the FPN Moderator & Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Handwritten: Your Favourite Quotes
Posted 04 December 2017 - 00:02
Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:30
If you ever happen to be in Memphis, do not neglect to visit the Stax Museum on McLemore Avenue. Among many other amazing things, you will see Isaac Hayes's pimped-out Cadillac Eldorado.
In the meantime, I suggest the following:
Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.
Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:06
Edited by Bookman, 07 December 2017 - 01:27.
I love the smell of fountain pen ink in the morning.
Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:41
I once had the displeasure of serving under an equally (insert derogatory adjectives) officer. In my case, it was a Lieutenant Colonel.
Posted 08 December 2017 - 00:13
and if my thought---dreams could be seen they'd probably put my head in a guillotine......
But it's alright, Ma, it's life, and life only..................B. D.
Posted 11 December 2017 - 00:59
....I am determined to defang cheap racism, annihilate and discredit
the routine, easy , available color fetish, which is reminiscent of
slavery itself... ~ Toni Morrison
Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:19
Edited by Freddy, 16 December 2017 - 03:20.