Greetings From Switzerland...i Said Switzerland - Not Sweden!

swisspens

Hi there!

Greetings from Switzerland...I said Switzerland - not Sweden! :-)

I am a passionate and avid collector of mainly FP's since many years.

In two weeks I'll launch my new website 123stylo.com, and I thought I could share the news to the american continent.

This boutique will have around 50-75 exceptional pieces, as we believe quality is essential over quantity.

It will be dedicated to highly sought-after vintage & rare collectibles FP's from all around the globe, with the presence of manufacture Fps from renowned Italian, French & Belgian artisans in very very limited editions.

I will for sure update TFPN once a week what's in stock, as we are shipping worldwide.

Can't wait to have your feedback & thanks for hosting such a nice place!

"...над кем смеетесь? над собой смеетесь!..." Гоголь, Ревизор

www.123stylo.com

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swisspens

• Pen Nut

• notVirtuThe3rd

• northstar

Welcome !

I have never been to Sweden. :lticaptd: However, I was one of the Baptists, who invaded and occupied Bern, in the late 1960's. The welcoming and generous people have impacted my life ever since. Which fountain pens do you personally use for daily writing ?

I will remember to visit the site. Sounds interesting. Thank you.

Edited by Sasha Royale

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

Hi there!

Greetings from Switzerland...I said Switzerland - not Sweden! :-)

Land of chocolate, cuckoo clocks & Roger Federer! :D Edited by tamiya

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! Glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Thanks to all of you!

I have many great FPs, and try to use all of them in rotation.

Quality pens that I use on a daily basis are:

- Waterman 100 1st Gen M nib, it's an amazing pen with a semi-flex nib, beautifully crafted.

- MB 146 from the 80's F nib, a classic!

- Parker 51 double jewel cap, what else?

- Pelikan m620 Athens with an OBB nib, stunning work from Pelikan, and soft as baby's skin.

- Caran d'Ache leman F nib, great overall design, superbly constructed, a bit stiff but a smooth writer.

-Parker Duofold Centennial "Big Red" with a M nib, gorgeous color, light and reliable.

And for the weekend a Waterman 52 super flex...

But there are so many others.

At the end of the day, it's not about the price tag, but my overall satisfaction. I will add in the future a MB Heritage 1911, their best product in decades imho.

Welcome !

I have never been to Sweden. :lticaptd: However, I was one of the Baptists, who invaded and occupied Bern, in the late 1960's. The welcoming and generous people have impacted my life ever since. Which fountain pens do you personally use for daily writing ?

I will remember to visit the site. Sounds interesting. Thank you.

Greetings! How's everything in Oslo?

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! Glad to have you as a member!!

Hello and welcome to the forums, swisspens! Good luck with launching your website. :W2FPN:

www.123stylo.com

Welcome to FPN ! I love the Swiss cheese and especailly the Sprüngli chocolate... Everytime i come to Zurich, i visit the Sprüngli shop :). Nice startpage of your website as well :)

Hello and welcome.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I just wanted to update you about my new e-boutique website www.123stylo.com, there are already around 50 fountain pens available from 100$ to 1500$, both vintage and modern ones, and by the end of the month we shall arrive around 150-200. Lots of work, nice pics, I believe you'll enjoy it!

I especially made it all in english, I hope you appreciate the effort :-) Any comments & questions are more than welcome.

Cheers!

William

www.123stylo.com

Sweden eh.......lovely place !! :)

Will pop into your site and have a look around. Good luck with your venture

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......