I am searching for a new pen to introduce in my rotation, it would be my third and I would take annotations, complementary to my first pen.
Let me sum up my searching criterias ;
1) I am at school. I need to write quickly so screw-caps are not my favorite system.. Or it is ok if it opens very easily.
2) I would use Sailor Kiwa-guro ink which is pigmented. It's not a very "liquid" ink so to avoid problems I want something easy to clean..
If it can be taken apart that's a big plus.
3) Average size is ok.. but a compact size is preferred.
4) A piston-filler would be the best but I am ok with c/c.
So I have not found any perfect pen that would assemble all of these ; but I have highlighted some pens :
- Twsbi Mini (compact size, piston-filler but screw-cap)
- Kaweco sport classic (less expensive, nib & feed can be changed but screw-cap and less ink capacity)
- Herbin FP ? (sghlity less expensive but crapy plastic, accepts converters)
- Jinhao x750 (.. average size and afraid it would be too big)
I've heard about some compact made/sold by jetpens like the "chibi" but by some it has a scratchy nib..
Note that I already have a Pilot Petit1 with green ink, it does not work great with Sailor KG.
What can you recommend me ?
Edited by Armand.D, 10 August 2015 - 12:41.