-The New (Pneu?) Wahl-Eversharp Decobands!

Wahlnut

The new WAHL-EVERSHARP DECOBAND OVERSIZED Pens set to debut at the WASHINGTON DC SUPERSHOW!

UPDATED POST;

People are asking about our Marbled Lapis material that will also be a color choice in the first rounds of the New DECOBAND pens. Here is a first shot of the material:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/wahlnut/Marbled%20Lapis_zps5dnxynap.jpg

Try to imagine this rich color with the gold and black trim rings and fittings! Pardon me if it sounds self-serving, but we think Its a stunner!

Pictures are worth a thou, they say so here's a few thousand words worth:

The Black Ebonite, The Rosewood Ebonite and a Demonstrator That will be at the show:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/wahlnut/New%20WAHL-EVERSHARP%20DECOBANDS/Deco%20Black%20and%20Rosewood_zpsfrava9el.jpg

And here is the Rosewood open and getting ready for its one-plunge pneumatic fill:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/wahlnut/New%20WAHL-EVERSHARP%20DECOBANDS/IMG_4903_zpsedntgi6w.jpg

WHAT! A Fire Engine Red hand cut super flow feed!? OUTRAGEOUS!

And here is the Demonstrator showing the internals for the tech minded as well as the big #8 18K SUPER-FLEX Nib!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/wahlnut/New%20WAHL-EVERSHARP%20DECOBANDS/New%20Deco%20Demo%20Open2_zpsmtpr8d2r.jpg

And...how big is this new Oversized pen? Here's a shot of the NEW OVERSIZED pen next to one of the vintage Gold Seal Oversized Decobands from 1929:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/wahlnut/New%20WAHL-EVERSHARP%20DECOBANDS/Rosewood%20New%20Model%20Deco%20and%20Original%20Vintage%20_zpss9xla36q.jpg

Here is a link to the new album of photos for more views:

http://s9.photobucket.com/user/wahlnut/library/New%20WAHL-EVERSHARP%20DECOBANDS

Come and see in real life at the WAHINGTON DC SUPERSHOW or the San Francisco International Pen Show where orders will be taken live and in person.

SYD the WAHLNUThttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/wahlnut/New%20WAHL-EVERSHARP%20DECOBANDS/IMG_4903_zpsedntgi6w.jpg

Syd "the Wahlnut" Saperstein

Pensbury Manor

Vintage Wahl Eversharp Writing Instruments

Pensbury Manor

The WAHL-EVERSHARP Company

www.wahleversharp.com

New WAHL-EVERSHARP fountain and Roller-Ball pens

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pen tom

• Wahlnut

• jmccarty3

• Ego Id Veto

Wow, those are beautiful!!! And, Oh boy, there goes my kids' back to school supplies. And their new shoes. And the mortgage payment. And...............

"History Teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives." Abba Eban

Wow, I really like the look of that pen. I've wanted a vintage of that for a long time but maybe I'll go for the new. Any ideas on price?

The pictures are not appearing for me. It just says "click for photo" then there is nothing there

Never mind. Just solved it

Edited by pen tom

Thanks everyone! I just redid the photo links. I went and moved the pictures into a folder after posting them the first time )Duh)

Syd

Pensbury Manor

Pensbury Manor

www.wahleversharp.com

Whoah! Those are amazing! Will they still be available after the DC Supershow? I live in Australia so I've got no hope of getting there.

Also any ideas on price points?

Edited by Ego Id Veto

My Vintages:

Sheaffer Triumph, Saratoga, Targa Slim and Targa Standard; Waterman 3V and 52 1/2V; Mabie Todd Swan Self Filler x 2; Eagle Unbreakable in sterling silver; Eversharp Bantam; Parker Duofold Lucky Curve BCHR and Duofold in red hard rubber; Spors Co. glass nib pens x 4; Conklin 2NL and 20P.

Also Wahlnut, how did you manage to get a superflex 18k nib? I was under the impression that 18k gold was too soft to make a flex nib...

My Vintages:

Sheaffer Triumph, Saratoga, Targa Slim and Targa Standard; Waterman 3V and 52 1/2V; Mabie Todd Swan Self Filler x 2; Eagle Unbreakable in sterling silver; Eversharp Bantam; Parker Duofold Lucky Curve BCHR and Duofold in red hard rubber; Spors Co. glass nib pens x 4; Conklin 2NL and 20P.

If the new pen is that much bigger than the vintage oversize Deco Band, it must be huge! I'll look forward to seeing it at the show.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Syd, those are magnificent. Looking forward to seeing you and the pens in SF!

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

These look fabulous, I await further details reg price, inner mechanism, sac type and how and where to buy etc.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

I've been getting emails fro gold with the sender and reply to only The Fountain Pen Network. I have no way to reply. If you want to reach out to me directly please use the WAHL-EVERSHARP email wahlnut@wahleversharp.com from your personal email.

Some answers: the pen measures 148.5mm capped. Cap lip opening 15.8mm Cap OD +- 17mm. Price

Pensbury Manor

Pensbury Manor

www.wahleversharp.com

Also Wahlnut, how did you manage to get a superflex 18k nib? I was under the impression that 18k gold was too soft to make a flex nib...

Ditto to both issues... pricing range and how dids you go about an 18k flexible nib. EVERYONE is "no-waying' the idea?

really very interested in answers to both questions.

Also, are you coming to Boston for the ommonwealth pen Show on September 20th?

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Oooh... those are gorgeous... and I must say that I like the red feed...

Here to help when I know, learn when I don't, and pass on the information to anyone I can :)