The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

“Family Fountain Pen Find.”

osmiroid parker wyvern onoto elysee sheaffer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 IanJ

IanJ

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 August 2015 - 19:13

Clearing out and getting ready to downsize, I came across some old family fountain pens at the back of my desk drawer.

Knowing very little about fountain pens, (apart from using Parker 50 and 51's exclusively for the past 50 years), I decided to place them on my personal website and see if there is any interest.

The pens listed are all accompanied with descriptions and relevant family history as well as photographs and include: Wyvern, Osmiroid, Onoto, Elysee, Parker and Sheaffer. The details are on Page 2 of the Antiques & Collectables section at this link

http://www.jebbett.c...ues_page_2.html

I'll be delighted to hear from you and happy to answer any queries you may have through the Contact page.

(With kind permission of Admin).

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: osmiroid, parker, wyvern, onoto, elysee, sheaffer

Sponsored Content

|