Online Pen Store That Ships To Ny

johnbb

Hello,

Can anyone please recommend a reliable online pen store who would ship to NY. I need Faber Castell Loom (fine nib) in orange OR blue cap with metallic body WITH converter. I also need Noodler's Baystate blue(3 oz). I would prefer if they would triple bubble wrap both of them.

Please Note - I need stores other than Goulet Pen company (they don't have it in stock)

Edited by johnbb

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• johnbb

• mmg122

• Runnin_Ute

• shawndp

Isellpens.com maybe? (I don't know if they even carry what you are looking for.)

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

I haven't check to see whether your items are in the inventory, but, please include Goulet Pens in any consideration. They have been very good friends to fountain penners.

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

Fountain Pen Hospital in NYC

That's the first place I thought of when NY was mentioned. It looks like they have a physical location, too, so you might even be able to go there to buy what you want.

Shipping to NY shouldn't be an issue, I think. The real question is probably whether a store has the items you want in stock. There are probably a lot of places you can check out -- for my own reference, I've bookmarked Anderson Pens, Bertram's Inkwell, Colorado Pen, Edison Pen Co., Fahrney's Pens, Fountain Pen Hospital, FP Revolution, Goulet Pen Company, iSellPens.com, Jet Pens, Newton Pens, Pen Boutique, Pen Chalet, and Peyton Street Pens, plus a few others. A major online seller such as Amazon might even have what you want. Try these, maybe web search for some others, and see what you can find. Good luck!

P.S. -- Sasha Royale, I like Goulet Pens, too, but the original poster said, "I need stores other than Goulet Pen company (they don't have it in stock)", so I guess that's not an option this time around.

Edited by Dronak

As far as I am aware there are no issues with New York State that would prevent any company or person in regards shipping something to you.

Have you had a problem in the past with companies not shipping to you?

As it has been mentioned already the real issue will be finding what you want in stock.

Are you in a hurry for it? Could The company you stated on the outset be able to order it in for you?

You could go online and do a quick query into online Pen sites or pick up a copy of Penworld magazine and the show have plenty of ads for companies that could possibly help you.

Isellpens.com maybe? (I don't know if they even carry what you are looking for.)

Their site isn't working. http://gyazo.com/a2141cfe628983f53775357af4de4299

Try Andersen Pens - I've purchased from them in the past and I think had it shipped to Buffalo... They are extremely nice to deal with and if the CAD to US$ wasn't so bad I would purchase from them in a heartbeat!

http://www.andersonpens.com/Faber-Castell-Loom-Fountain-Pens-s/2296.htm

Thanks a bunch. They do have it in stick. I'll look into it.

Fountain Pen Hospital in NYC

Thank you for the suggestion. However they don't have it in stock .

I haven't check to see whether your items are in the inventory, but, please include Goulet Pens in any consideration. They have been very good friends to fountain penners.

I never discarded them. In fact they were my first choice. However, they mentioned that the pen would come in stock after 2 months. I chose a different colour pen after receiving the email and it got sold out too.

That's the first place I thought of when NY was mentioned. It looks like they have a physical location, too, so you might even be able to go there to buy what you want.

Shipping to NY shouldn't be an issue, I think. The real question is probably whether a store has the items you want in stock. There are probably a lot of places you can check out -- for my own reference, I've bookmarked Anderson Pens, Bertram's Inkwell, Colorado Pen, Edison Pen Co., Fahrney's Pens, Fountain Pen Hospital, FP Revolution, Goulet Pen Company, iSellPens.com, Jet Pens, Newton Pens, Pen Boutique, Pen Chalet, and Peyton Street Pens, plus a few others. A major online seller such as Amazon might even have what you want. Try these, maybe web search for some others, and see what you can find. Good luck!

P.S. -- Sasha Royale, I like Goulet Pens, too, but the original poster said, "I need stores other than Goulet Pen company (they don't have it in stock)", so I guess that's not an option this time around.

As far as I am aware there are no issues with New York State that would prevent any company or person in regards shipping something to you.

Have you had a problem in the past with companies not shipping to you?

As it has been mentioned already the real issue will be finding what you want in stock.

Are you in a hurry for it? Could The company you stated on the outset be able to order it in for you?

You could go online and do a quick query into online Pen sites or pick up a copy of Penworld magazine and the show have plenty of ads for companies that could possibly help you.

Thankyou for the replies guys. Appreciate it.

No, this is my first time searching for pens online. I was just being specific when I mentioned "and ships to NY". I shouldn't have I guess :D

I'm not in a hurry but they(goulet pens) mentioned that it should arrive in the next 2 months. 2 months is a very long time for a normal pen. So I just decided to find other retailers.

I live in Brooklyn NY and ordered from a good amount of retailers online, Gouletpens, Penchalet, Anderson pens, amazon, ebay, etc etc. Shouldn't really have a problem ordering things as long as you know where to look.

Also, I highly recommend making a trip to the Fountain Pen Hospital if you live in the NYC general area. Great place to look at pens and inks and whatnot.

Those who hurt me were not only someone else,

but also those who pretended not to notice. It was my friend.

Farhney's Pens in DC, which has already been mentioned, and Pen Place in Kansas City, on top of the very good list you've already received.

Sharon in Indiana

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." Earnest Hemingway

Yep, can't imagine anyone that wouldn't ship a pen to NY.

Ammunition no, but pens..they should be OK.

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income. - Errol Flynn

Pelikan 100's, 200's, 400's, 600's & 805,s (Stresemann), Namiki Nippon Dragon, Montblanc 149, Platinum 3776 Music Nib, Sailor Pro Clear Demo, Montegrappa Fortuna Skull, Parker 75 Laque, 1946 Parker Vacumatic, Stipula Passporto, Kaweco.