The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Fpn Now Almost 11 Years - Celebrations? :)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 wimg

wimg

Stip Etruria nut :)

• FPN Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,505 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:13

No yet, I am afraid.

There is a name for the other pen, but I'd have to look it up again now.

Essentially production has been delayed, due to production problems with parts of other pens.

And I just haven't had the time yet to look at the pen case. I haven't forgotten, however, it si on my to-do list, right on my desktop here :).

Juggling my time here, in too many ways :).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Sponsored Content

#42 Katherines

Katherines

Vintage

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 December 2015 - 17:53

I completely understand! I'm hoping the second pen will be in my price range and I am looking forward to the case. In any case I appreciate the update, thank you!

So space and time are linked together. As we are looking across space, we are looking back in time. The further and further away those stars are the further back in time you are looking. Now you are seeing a star that is say six thousand years ago. Imagine somebody at that star looking at us They would be seeing us as we were six thousand years ago. Which of those two is now? - Alan Parsons Project The Time Machine - Temporalia (Paraphrased)

#43 wimg

wimg

• FPN Admin

• 23,505 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 December 2015 - 22:27

:D

I actually did some Photoshop designs for the engraving on the pen, and I also just found the name again we will give it.

It will be the "Amherst", or rather, have "Amherst" in its name  :).

It will be made of multi-coloured HR, a very unique, very limited material, and only available through FPN :).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

#44 RMN

RMN

Ancient Artifact

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,291 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 December 2015 - 00:40

:D

I actually did some Photoshop designs for the engraving on the pen, and I also just found the name again we will give it.

It will be the "Amherst", or rather, have "Amherst" in its name  :).

It will be made of multi-coloured HR, a very unique, very limited material, and only available through FPN :).

Warm regards, Wim

Ohh the suspense, the susPENSE.......... :D

D.ick

~

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

#45 wimg

wimg

• FPN Admin

• 23,505 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:18

<ROFL>

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

#46 Katherines

Katherines

Vintage

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:10

Ohh the suspense, the susPENSE.......... :D

D.ick

Ah, a little PENishment I see! :lol:

So space and time are linked together. As we are looking across space, we are looking back in time. The further and further away those stars are the further back in time you are looking. Now you are seeing a star that is say six thousand years ago. Imagine somebody at that star looking at us They would be seeing us as we were six thousand years ago. Which of those two is now? - Alan Parsons Project The Time Machine - Temporalia (Paraphrased)

Sponsored Content

|