The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Colorado Pen Posse

colorado denver front range colorado pen posse cpp

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MikeyInDenver

MikeyInDenver

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 July 2015 - 16:11

Hello! If you see this in a couple of threads I am simply trying to get the interest out there and see if we can revive (if dead) a Colorado Pen meet-up group!

I've recently moved back into fountain pens (and more writing in general; notes in meetings/conferences/etc.) and would love to meet face-to-face with other like-minded folks to talk paper types and sources, inks, pens, and the rest!  

I live in downtown Denver and am happy to travel along the front range for a good meet-up!  Is the Colorado group still active? If not, we should revive it! 

I own a lot of fancy camera gear too (including macro lens)!  :)  :D

Regards,

Mike

Sponsored Content

#2 liverman

liverman

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 July 2015 - 21:28

Hi MikeyinDenver!

Not only are we still active, but we are thriving!

The upcoming meetings for 2015 are:

• September - somewhere north of downtown Denver - exact date and location to be announced
  • October 10-11, 2015 - Colorado Pen Show - DoubleTree Stapleton North Hotel, 4040 Quebec
  • November - date TBD - Still Cellars - 1115 Colorado Ave, Longmont, CO

We post meeting info here.

Send an email to PenPosse@ColoradoPenShow.com to get on the mailing list.

The more I know about computers, the more I like my pens.

Colorado Pen Show

5-7 October 2018

Denver, Colorado

#3 multigeek627

multigeek627

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 October 2016 - 12:39

[Knock knock]

Hello? is anyone out there?

Is this group still a going concern? Is anyone still interested? Judging by the turnout at the recent Colorado Pen Show there is interest in pens (and even pencils), ink, paper and other topics related to writing by hand and the tools with which to do it. I don't find anything recent (2016) here but that's not always an indication of interest.

Would anyone like to meet for coffee and a bagel and talk pens?

#4 liverman

liverman

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 October 2016 - 16:21

[Knock knock]

Hello? is anyone out there?

Is this group still a going concern? Is anyone still interested? Judging by the turnout at the recent Colorado Pen Show there is interest in pens (and even pencils), ink, paper and other topics related to writing by hand and the tools with which to do it. I don't find anything recent (2016) here but that's not always an indication of interest.

Would anyone like to meet for coffee and a bagel and talk pens?

multigeek627 - did you send an email to mailto:PenPosse@ColoradoPenShow.com ? We met twice in September (well, one was the Pelikan Hub) and also at the show (informally after hours). We will have another meeting coming up in November. Then we'll start again in March/April, June, September, October, and November in 2017.

I don't always get a chance to post a note here - so the best thing is to get on the mailing list.

The more I know about computers, the more I like my pens.

Colorado Pen Show

5-7 October 2018

Denver, Colorado

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: colorado, denver, front range, colorado pen posse, cpp

Sponsored Content

|