Show Us Your Ebonite Fountain Pens

mehandiratta

Ranga Thin bamboo ebonite, Matt finish with Ambitious nib post-129401-0-14720000-1484474214_thumb.jpg

Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.

B R Ambedkar

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• fountainpagan

• sanyalsoumitra

• fromthecrowd

What a lovely Bamboo!

Thanks!

Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.

B R Ambedkar

I'm a huge Ratnamson fan. Here's a spread of 302's along with a couple of companionably sized ballpoints and a rollerball.

post-8025-0-44223900-1484597417_thumb.jpg

WANTED:

Delta Indios (FP or BP)

Delta Inuit (FP or BP)

Delta Don Quijote (BP or FP, green pref.)

other Delta Indigenous People

(M nibs or wider preferred)

I thought I might include some little guys. A Deccan bullet, two Ratnamson SS's, a clipless Guider and two of Guider's tiniest offerings.

post-8025-0-47559200-1484598533_thumb.jpg

post-8025-0-62338800-1484598551_thumb.jpg

WANTED:

Delta Indios (FP or BP)

Delta Inuit (FP or BP)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge Ratnamson fan. Here's a spread of 302's along with a couple of companionably sized ballpoints and a rollerball.

attachicon.gifIMG_4933.JPG

Did you buy direct from them? Lots of people say there are communication issues.

President, Big Apple Pen Club

Follow us on Instagram @big_apple_pen_club

"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery."

J.J. Lax Pen Co.

www.jjlaxpenco.comOn Instagram: @jjlaxpenco

My new Gama Ebonite ED - Med. Nib. Chesterfield Antique Mariner. Came with burlap Constellations pen pouch for (3) pens). Smooth & wet nib.

fpn_1486410349__gamafp.jpg

fpn_1486410519__gamafpsample.jpg

fpn_1486410810__gamafpemblem.jpg

Did you buy direct from them? Lots of people say there are communication issues.

I got these a few years ago. I initiated the transaction and had some help wrapping it up.

WANTED:

Delta Indios (FP or BP)

Delta Inuit (FP or BP)

I'm back after such a long time and landed on these wonderful pictures.

I thought I might include some little guys. A Deccan bullet, two Ratnamson SS's, a clipless Guider and two of Guider's tiniest offerings.

attachicon.gifIMG_4934.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_4936.JPG

@[member='cjabbott'], That is a wonderful set, looks beautiful. Are you collecting more Indian pens or Ebonite ones?

fpn_1486456609__dsc_5446.jpg

fpn_1486456647__dsc_5446_copy.jpg

@[member='Sagarb'], the picture and pen look stunning. @[member='S-K'] does some amazing work, did you get the band commissioned from him too?

Krishna K57

EOz5Qh.jpg

wiJIvo.jpg

[member='fountainpagan'] Is that sailboat in the background something you drew/write? Can we get a picture of it? It looks really nice, reminds me of this wonderful graphic novel called Habibi.

Yes, flummoxed, I did it. But it is not my creation: I copied it at sight from a calligraphy book, as a practice exercise.

I will post a photo of it, as soon as I can, ok?

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

@ flummoxed.

Here is the picture you have requested me.

I have to thank you, because I didn't know Habibi. I went browsing for it, and liked what I found. I have ordered it. :)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/923/rW89YO.jpg

WomenWagePeace

Ranga Varuna Gajendra, premium ebonite, F flex nib

Watercolour - Georg Ehret

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/921/U6e1bB.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/923/2s9ZtT.jpg

WomenWagePeace