Pilot Vp For $99 On Amazon

Koyote

http://www.amazon.com/Pilot-Vanishing-Collection-Retractable-60242/dp/B0002ZQB1K/ref=pd_sim_sbs_229_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0Y4N8BH0CSVG34FP7SC9

Several of the finishes at that price, but you gotta like broad nibs...though there are a few with different nibs at only slightly higher prices. Free shipping in U.S.

Amazon pricing is weird -- sometimes the VP is absurdly cheap, then it goes up again...So, if you follow this link tomorrow and find the prices much higher, please don't complain!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Koyote

• Tas

• Amit37

• fireant

Top Posters In This Topic

Amit, some of the colors with broad nibs are still $99. Quite a few of them, actually.

Edited by Koyote

Amit, some of the colors with broad nibs are still $99. Quite a few of them, actually.

Ah yes, I failed to notice those colors. I spoke too soon!

Interesting; a couple were still at US$99 until I logged into my account, after which the cheapest was $124+!! The prices of the others were confusingly variable (apart from the Raden.)

Ah, I see, the nib size reset to medium when I logged in. Still some at $99 now.

Glenn.

Edited by Eccles

Thanks for the heads up on the $99. I have ordered a pen.. Blue with Gold Accents Broad nib.

I ordered the blue with gold B as well. Sweet deal! Thanks for posting it.

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

I ordered the blue with gold B as well. Sweet deal! Thanks for posting it.

Happy to do so!

Every now and then, someone starts a thread asking if the Japanese market VPs are worth buying, as they are usually under $100 but have the "special alloy" nibs rather than gold. It's worth keeping an eye on Amazon, as occasionally you can get a standard gold-nibbed VP for under $100 - and free shipping and easy returns in case you get a dud. (But I've bought two this way and both are solid performers.)

Is Santa trading jp a reputable company? I've been deciding between a 2000 and a VP and this might tip me over the edge!

CHECK OUT MA BLOG! www.inkredibleblog.wordpress.com

Is Santa trading jp a reputable company? I've been deciding between a 2000 and a VP and this might tip me over the edge!

I have ordered many times from them and had no issues.

Now they're up to $140. Massdrop has it for $114.

I'm still seeing some options in the broad for $99. I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need one.

WTT: My Lamy 2000 Fine nib for your Lamy 2000 Broad nib.

Mine arrived Wednesday and the B is a nice width for a Japanese B and it's plenty juicy. Thinking seriously about sending it to ArtsNibs for stubbing.

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

So why is it the one I liked is only $660? :(

Because you have EXCELLENT taste, I however chose the blue with rhodium accents in blue with a broad nib for $29.99 (but I cheated!) and free shipping. :)

So space and time are linked together. As we are looking across space, we are looking back in time. The further and further away those stars are the further back in time you are looking. Now you are seeing a star that is say six thousand years ago. Imagine somebody at that star looking at us They would be seeing us as we were six thousand years ago. Which of those two is now? - Alan Parsons Project The Time Machine - Temporalia (Paraphrased)