The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Unknown Senator Pens

senator fountain classic unknown help history

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Matt Cleverdon

Matt Cleverdon

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:36

Ok, so I'm not going to the effort of typing this whole thing twice (my page closed on me), so I'll be brief.

I've been using this Senator pen for a while now and I've come to really appreciate it, however, no matter how extensive my searching, I cannot find information on the pen.

I've found pens similar to my one, from Senator, however there are still distinctive differences so I've ruled them out. The pen is good for a lefty (I am one of those) as the nib is fine, or even extra-fine (brass?), meaning it's very conservative and I don't get any smudging, however it can be kind of scratchy at times. There is no other name or marking on the pen apart from 'senator', on both the nib and the lid.

It must be mentioned that even though I'd love to hear that this pen is actually a rarity or good quality pen, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a cheap import knock-off.

Any information on this pen would be interesting and welcomed.. Thanks!

20150708_134852.jpg

20150708_134904.jpg

20150708_135135.jpg

20150708_135159.jpg

20150708_134933.jpg

20150708_135004.jpg

Edited by Matt Cleverdon, 08 July 2015 - 04:49.

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: senator, fountain, classic, unknown, help, history

Sponsored Content

|