Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/09/7eb2f7da7f2950423e5d6377ecfd42e5.jpg

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

[socrates]

Sometimes I post something about pens and penmanship at my blog

Instagram@carretera18

I'm on a "51" kick today.

1525023_1198112683539270_55712585693697712115941_1198112706872601_8629071605682712088390_1198112726872599_55874203077984

Fountain pens forever and forever a hundred years fountain pens, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over Fountain Pen Network Adventures dot com!

- Joe

The line variation was what really caught my eyes! The result seems to be really nice! :thumbup:

Back to the combo that started my flex obsession. Flexibsession.

attachicon.gifIMG_8507.JPG

:drool:

http://kephost.com/images/2015/10/10/5faaae187bd893876f1aeb483eea1c2c.jpg

Ok, this took a little bit longer than expected, but now it´s finished. :)

First it become a parallel painting project as my son (6 years) also wanted to colorize Stitch.

So I scanned the line art and printed a copy for him.

Second it turned out that the coloration caused a lot more time than expected.

Compared to a ink or aquarell coloration the "dry" coloration with the Polychromos causes more effort.

I (and also the junior artist (which really surprised me as he is not often that persevering (but he is a real Stitch fan))) needed several hours to finish it.

21469684613_8064461ab4_o.jpg

(Uni Pin Fine Line 0,1)

(Uni Pin Fine Line 0,8)

(Faber Castell Polychromos)

And this is the interpretation of my son. :)

22078317202_c2f5023f9d_o.jpg

(Cretacolor Junior Artist Aquarell)

(Pentel Waterbrush)

Btw. He inspired me to the green guns and the orange suit. I liked it really on his drawing so I took it over.

Edited by Pterodactylus

First it become a parallel painting project as my son (6 years) also wanted to colorize Stitch.

Compared to a ink or aquarell coloration the "dry" coloration with the Polychromos causes more effort.

I (and also the junior artist (which really surprised me as he is not often that persevering (but he is a real Stitch fan))) needed several hours to finish it.

(Uni Pin Fine Line 0,1)

(Uni Pin Fine Line 0,8)

(Pentel Waterbrush)

Btw. He inspired me to the green guns and the orange suit. I liked it really on his drawing so I took it over.

Talent clearly runs in your family - excellent.

Today, I'm using all those pens .

A friend asked me to sell a part of his collection.

As he's doctor, he uses pens to write a few words many times a day , so screw caps are a handicap : he wants to get rid of .... He has big hands so he aldo wants to get rid of thin pens ....

He started his collection less than one year ago ....

The Pelikan M1000 is now in MY collection and I'm going to find new owners for the others ......

fpn_1444582432__12107813_102076943126543

(Uni Pin Fine Line 0,1)

(Uni Pin Fine Line 0,8)

(Pentel Waterbrush)

Great pictures from both of you!!!

fpn_1451747045__img_1999-2.jpg

The nib on my Conklin corroded itself into oblivion after only two months, so while I wait for the replacement to show up it gets an Ahab nib.

fpn_1451747045__img_1999-2.jpg

Have you ever tried translating poems? Such an interesting task!
Hungarian to English
http://kephost.com/images/2015/10/11/d9e3689d29102500d934176e7e1d93e4.jpg

Hungarian with a Hungarian pen. Turcsány fp filled with Diamine Terracotta

http://kephost.com/images/2015/10/11/6223d3ba894c7443e8921fe8e58c23af.jpg

TWSBI 580AL 1.1 - Noodlers Apache Sunset

The nib on my Conklin corroded itself into oblivion after only two months, so while I wait for the replacement to show up it gets an Ahab nib.

image1.JPG

Beautiful pens worthy of beautiful hand you have

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter