Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us! - 2015-Ii

RMN

Rainy day & sore throat= good time to play with pens. Glad to have this Esterbrook desk pen up and running again.

Your handwriting is absolutely beautiful.

David.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SNAK

• amberleadavis

• Inky.Fingers

• attika89

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fpn_1444263876__20151007_172206.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Awesome nib! And handwriting!

Modified pilot 823

I've recently discovered that I have a serious facet fetish.

And an OMAS one as well, especially for this Burlwood celluloid… :puddle:

fpn_1451747045__img_1999-2.jpg

New writing equipment. A violet Sailor Lecoule, J Herbin Violette Pensee ink and Moleskine notebooks of an older fountain pen friendly version.

post-108304-0-22829300-1444332969_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tanzanite

Oh yeah, I love it.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Which is this purple ink? It looks great.

It's the impossible to acquire King Phillip's Requiem that NT just made for the Commonwealth Pen Show. MHosea was kind enough to share a sample, and now I'm addicted. It's very similar to Saguaro Wine, except it's water proof! I really like it. I've put an ad in the classifieds trying to persuade someone to part with their bottle. (So far, no takers).

BTW, I love the MR notebook, I have mine on my desk.

fpn_1444137320__image1.jpg

Thanks Skysora, but that Swan is doing something extra wonderful to your handwriting! I love it!

Thanks, SNAK.

p.s. i see your distinct and beautiful writing even in my sleep :)

:blush: Thanks perf, am I intruding in your dreams? :)

--

I love it!

--

Thanks!

M using the following

fpn_1444157087__inks_11.jpg

I think that Sreekumar Custom is a standout among your lineup. I liked how its ripple barrel colour matched the ink in your earlier post too!

http://kephost.com/images/2015/10/06/9ad9a1c5c8763ff0b43c1b0bc4ce117a.jpg

Congratulations on the new addition to your flock Attila! It's a beauty! But isn't it so strange how they keep multiplying? ;)

I've recently discovered that I have a serious facet fetish.

attachicon.gifPicture 6.jpg

And an OMAS one as well, especially for this Burlwood celluloid… :puddle:

attachicon.gifPicture 5.jpg

attachicon.gifPicture 4.jpg

attachicon.gifPicture 3.jpg

I remember those Peter Pans! All those facets, and gorgeous materials! :puddle: Definitely eye candies!

Edited by SNAK

fpn_1444263876__20151007_172206.jpg

I love purple pens!

New writing equipment. A violet Sailor Lecoule, J Herbin Violette Pensee ink and Moleskine notebooks of an older fountain pen friendly version.

attachicon.gif20151008_212647.jpg

Colour matching is impeccable. :)

Summer is coming! Summer is coming! It makes me so happy. :bunny01:

22055986021_f815480870_b.jpg

21424933003_cce64a5282_b.jpg

21859160309_c89123d037_b.jpg

Pen: Pelikan M400 White Tortoiseshell with OBB nib modified by Mr. Pendleton Brown to take the blobby tipping flattened.

Ink: Sailor Bungbox Tsuyu-Hikari (fresh new-season green tea colour)

Paper: Tomoe River (White)

Well, you know where I was this morning.

fpn_1444157200__20151006_093706.jpg

:-)

Qui tam pro domino rege quam pro se ipso in hac parte sequitur.

I look forward to seeing your Stitch develop. He looks seriously mean in your drawing! :thumbup:

21427488634_ace03b508d_o.jpg

(Pelikan 400 - OM ..... Rohrer & Klingner Solferino)

22054445635_2680f293e9_c.jpgUntitled by Bigeddie100, on Flickr

My framing leaves much to be desired :(

Edited by Bigeddie

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. -Carl Sagan

Summer is coming! Summer is coming! It makes me so happy. :bunny01:

22055986021_f815480870_b.jpg

21424933003_cce64a5282_b.jpg

21859160309_c89123d037_b.jpg

Pen: Pelikan M400 White Tortoiseshell with OBB nib modified by Mr. Pendleton Brown to take the blobby tipping flattened.

Ink: Sailor Bungbox Tsuyu-Hikari (fresh new-season green tea colour)

Paper: Tomoe River (White)

That pen and ink combo is totally :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

fpn_1451747045__img_1999-2.jpg