Trusted Source Of Pelikan Nos All-Time Classics And Rarities

4pm

http://images.ttcdn.co/media/i/logotype/238735-763113d2d4354337bdaa49f7a6110f61.jpeg?size=1000

Hi everybody! You are most welcome to look through this post, if you have an interest in acquiring one of the Pelikan’s pen. I can offer an impressive range of ball pens, rollers, fountain pens from this well-known German manufacturer.

Here’s a brief introduction of my offer. For a more detailed information, just read below.

• I offer a wide (but limited in quantity) range of original Pelikan NOS pens in a perfect condition
  • Easy to choose a pen thanks to a detailed showcase @http://pelikan.tictail.com
  • Prices well below the market
  • Different ways of shipment are possible
  • I guarantee you get your pen as described

It’s my first official introduction here, on the FPN forum. However I’ve already sold a good number of pens to FPN members via Classifieds. A few words about myself and the items for sale.

Range:

Here you can find the latest available range of pens for sale: http://pelikan.tictail.com. Actually it’s like a showcase, not a fully functional online-store.

The stock is limited and will not be replenished once sold out. Please read below, how to order.

All the listed pens are so called “NOS” (new old stock). It means that the pens are new, but were manufactured years ago and stored till nowadays.

Some of the pens are back from shops; in this case there’s a corresponding remark in the description.

The pens from my stock were manufactured around 2002-2006. All the pens are 100% original, directly supplied by Pelikan Germany; no fakes etc.

Pens’ condition:

As stated above, all the pens are new, and therefore in a perfect condition. If a pen has any flaws, it’s indicated in the description + an additional discount is applied.

Please also note, that the pens come in bulk (w/o original box), except for Special and Limited editions.

Ball pens and roller pens come with an additional original Pelikan’s spare refill, manufactured the same year as the pen (they function perfectly well).

Prices:

All the FPN subscribers can benefit from the additional 10% discount applied to the listed prices at http://pelikan.tictail.com.

For example, M400 fountain pen price for the FPN user will be 188 USD vs regular 209 USD.

Besides, there’s a payment option, which can save even more money. If the payment is made directly to a bank account, the additional 5% discount is applied.

Usually it’s worth paying via wired bank transfer, when the pen is relatively expensive ($1000+). In this case the cost to process a wired payment is less than a 5% discount.

How to order:

If you want to buy a pen, simply send me a message via FPN and I’ll guide you accordingly.

Payment:

Payment shall be made via Paypal.

Wired payments accepted as well (see Prices section).

Shipping:

All the pens priced up to $299 are shipped for free from Moscow with standard registered air mail (Russian Post).

Average delivery time is 10-20 days, depending on buyer’s location. Tracking number is available, and the parcel could be tracked online.

If a pen’s price is more than $299, paid courier delivery is requested.

Technically I can ship with any of the well-known courier service (UPS, FEDEX, DHL, TNT etc), but it’s quite costly. Average cost of shipment, made by one of the mentioned companies is around $90.

So therefore, if you want a faster shipment or the pen’s price is over $299, I recommend EMS courier service.

Average delivery time is 5-15 days, depending on buyer’s location (usually 8 days). In the US it’s delivered with USPS.

EMS international flat rate price is $40.

Packaging: all the pens are properly packed to ensure their safety during transportation.

Returns:

If the pen’s price is $300 or lower, returns accepted.

If the pen’s price is over $300, returns not accepted, unless the received item is different from the description.

This rule is applied mainly due to extremely complicated import procedures in Russia.

Guarantees & credibility:

I am not an authorized Pelikan’s dealer, but I am 100% dedicated to a fair and mutually satisfactory cooperation.

I’ve already sold a number of pens to FPN members, so I can share thier names upon request.

You can always get in thouch with me via forum / e-mail/ phone and get a prompt feedback.

Thanks for reading this & hope you’ll find something of interest for yourself.

Stanis from Moscow

Edited by 4pm

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4pm

• Christopher Godfrey

• Silvire

• canibanoglu

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I'm back from holidays. Some pens have been sold, but still there's a lot to choose from. If you have any requests, just let me know.

And by the way, you may be also interested in brief feedback I got from the FPN members, that dared to buy from me :-) Check below soon.

Edited by 4pm

OK, so Stanis asked me if I would mind chipping-in with feedback; but that is because I didn't know he was going to be on FPN -- and I am very glad of the opportunity to do so: this is a <wonderful> seller!

I bought my Pelikan 101LE (Lapis) from him and can report that he is amazingly accommodating, very fair and a most attentive communicator. The pen was much more affordable than I had thought it would be. In addition, his packaging is superb and the pen arrived from Moscow within a week!

There seem to be a plethora of perhaps-dubious sellers on eBay, these days, offering some rubbishy pens at inflated prices -- this is <not> one of them! My experience was great -- Stanis is very straight-forward and makes buying from him easy and painless. I paid by Paypal and got immediate acknowledgement from him. It was a pleasure doing business with this seller -- rest assured, all ye who look at his offerings!

Hey guys,

I'm also here with my feedback.

I was asked very kindly to give feedback and I have no problem doing so at all because the transactions went very smoothly.

I first bought a Blue and Green M400 from him.

I got them about 2-3 weeks later. A little slower than normal, but coming from Russia and the shipping was FREE (he paid for it), so I honestly was 100% happy as I have no urgency to obtain the pens in a very quick manner.

About a month later I purchased a Red M600 from hi.

Very reasonable prices for genuine NOS products. I have easily bought 40-50 pens on FPN in my time here and I am very happy with his pens and his service as a seller.

Much recommended!

It would be great to separate fountain pens from roller balls... Just a minor thing, but convenient.

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

An impressive array of Pelikans and very nice feedback! I will definitely keep you in mind when I want to buy a Pelikan!

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours. When it is gone, it is gone. Be wise, but enjoy! - anonymous today

The feedback from The publishing guy:

"The pen arrived in perfect condition and faster than I really expected. It meets my expectations completely. In fact, it's in my pocket as I write this. Thankis."

Okay, and here's my special promo, which will last less than 3 days. Take your chance to get a genuine Pelikan for a lower price.

The range available is still here: http://pelikan.tictail.com

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/6881/B8PFO2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Gentlemen and ladies,

I would like to purchase a red Souveran R600 fountain pen (medium), and a red R600 Souveran ball roller.

Thank you,

BMWlaw

Gentlemen and ladies,

I would like to purchase a red Souveran R600 fountain pen (medium), and a red R600 Souveran ball roller.

Thank you,

BMWlaw

Good day,

offer submitted.