- I had to tinker with the EF nib to get it to feel right TO ME. I am a bit fussy on that. Now it writes like a champ, a smooth writer.
- No issues with cracking.
- I do not post the pen, as that makes the pen too tail-heavy for me.
- I like how light the pen is. Great for long writing sessions, my hand does not get tired holding it, like it does with heavy pens.
- Diameter-wise, it is just marginally OK for me. If the body or section were any fatter, I could not use it. I would like a slim version, with the body 1 or 2 mm smaller in diameter.
- I wish the cap and piston knob were CLEAR.
Edited by ac12, 05 January 2016 - 03:33.