15% Off All Pens @ Karas Kustoms

AZBennett

Karas Kustoms is offering 15% off their products from now until 6/21 for Father's Day. If anyone is looking for Quality Machined Pens. Use the code FATHERSDAY when you checkout.

post-113350-0-52575100-1433870199_thumb.jpg

Edited by AZBennett

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MrThoth

• EricTheRed

• Karas Kustoms

• Keyless Works

I wish Karas would make some effort to provide even the most minimal customer service. I've written them twice now and never received a response.

I bet they won't have a bit of trouble sending me e-mail newsletters and ads, though.

MrThoth

Scribe, Master of Mystic Lore, Young Curmudgeon

@EricTheRed

We used USPS for shipping for some time, and our prices were quite lower, but as our shipping demands became much larger we integrated with UPS in order to offer a more uniform price plan for shipping both domestically and internationally. We apologize if that shipping price seems high, we truly looked for the best options for all of our customers before choosing UPS as our shipping company.

@MrThoth

We have recently gone through a change in who manages our Customer Service because of issues like the one you experienced. Our Marketing and Customer Service Lead, Paul, started last week and has revamped our Customer Service. If you would like to reach out via message here or through our website he would be more than happy to assist you with any issues you may have.

I wish Karas would make some effort to provide even the most minimal customer service. I've written them twice now and never received a response.

I bet they won't have a bit of trouble sending me e-mail newsletters and ads, though.

Can confirm that KK CS is up and running. Sent in a question earlier today, heard back within a few hours.

@Karas Kustoms, your new man does good work.

Edited by Venator

@EricTheRed

We used USPS for shipping for some time, and our prices were quite lower, but as our shipping demands became much larger we integrated with UPS in order to offer a more uniform price plan for shipping both domestically and internationally. We apologize if that shipping price seems high, we truly looked for the best options for all of our customers before choosing UPS as our shipping company.

@MrThoth

We have recently gone through a change in who manages our Customer Service because of issues like the one you experienced. Our Marketing and Customer Service Lead, Paul, started last week and has revamped our Customer Service. If you would like to reach out via message here or through our website he would be more than happy to assist you with any issues you may have.

@Karas Kustoms

Thanks for the response. No need to apologize as it is your business and I respect your right to charge whatever you decide is appropriate. That being said, I will give you some well meaning customer feedback....your shipping prices seem high because THEY ARE HIGH! Its a shame as I already own a black and brass INK FP, a silver Retrakt, and a silver bolt. I like and support your products. They are very well designed and I enjoy using them. I was in the process of ordering another Retrakt in red, just like the attractive one you have in your advertisement above, but got turned off when I learned of the unusually high shipping charge. For example, Amazon, Jet pens, Goldspot etc., offer free shipping on pens provided the purchase is of a reasonable threshhold, ie $25-$35. TWSBi charges for shipping but its less than $3.00 for a pen, which is understandable. IMHO, you may want to strongly consider changing your shipping charges as they are not comensurate with your competitors, or with what it would cost me or any other individual to ship a small item like a pen to someone in the USA. Your business is executing the hard part, designing and building a quality product. Therefore, it seems like a shame to lose business on an excellent product because of a poor shipping pricing plan...

I definitely appreciate that, and thank you for the response.

I got notice from you today that the pen I ordered had shipped, so I'm looking forward to getting it and inking it up!

MrThoth

I love my Karas Kustoms products but agree that the $10+ for shipping seems disproportionate.

That said, they're currently selling the Render K on Massdrop with a good discount and very reasonable shipping. I will be joining the drop!

I love Karas Kustoms pens, and also joined the Massdrop. But I wish they'd be able to ship the cube.

Half of our Render K colors, plus our G2 versions, are back in stock with the rest of them due back in by week's end. If you have been waiting on these for a bit, get them now. Don't forget the FATHERSDAY coupon code for 15% off at checkout.

The Render K is gorgeous, but one caveat that I recently learned to my sadness: you can't convert it to a fountain pen with one of KK's screw-on nib units. :(

MrThoth

@MrThoth...Great minds thing alike. We are hard at work on a few new fountain pens. We heard the masses about a Render K-ish fountain pen and we are doing our level best to get the design for it done so we can roll it out.

That is excellent news! Give me a fountain pen version of the Render K, with that beautiful true copper color, and I'll be first in line to buy it. ;)

MrThoth