Stipula Passaporto On Massdrop!

dms525

I'm suddenly feeling a lot more hopeful that this may reach the magical 300 mark - I'd begun to reconcile myself to the prospect of paying $75. I really think this is too good an opportunity to pass up - and I'm thinking, should I order (another) one as a birthday gift...?

Edited by Jamerelbe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jamerelbe

• dms525

• mmg122

• catbert

I'm suddenly feeling a lot more hopeful that this may reach the magical 300 mark - I'd begun to reconcile myself to the prospect of paying $75. I really think this is too good an opportunity to pass up - and I'm thinking, should I order (another) one as a birthday gift...?

Well, what I did was commit to buy one at whatever the price was and to buy two more, if the price hits the lowest possible. I know who will receive them as presents already. Surely, you know a dozen or two people that would appreciate a Passaporto, or one in each color? :rolleyes:

David

Well, what I did was commit to buy one at whatever the price was and to buy two more, if the price hits the lowest possible. I know who will receive them as presents already. Surely, you know a dozen or two people that would appreciate a Passaporto, or one in each color? :rolleyes:

David

I wasn't going to say it, but I'd already done something similar - one "join now" and one "commit to buy". Question is whether I go to one plus two, or stay put...

I wasn't going to say it, but I'd already done something similar - one "join now" and one "commit to buy". Question is whether I go to one plus two, or stay put...

Cool! We just need a few more .... errrr .... astute bargain hunters like you and me!

David

OK, I have committed to 2. I hope this helps and I really hope this pen is as good as you all say :)

I changed from committed at $64.99 to just in. Looks like Massdrop committed to the order with the Stipula. I applaud them for taking the risk.

Only 6 to go, to reach the 300 mark...

Massdrop already placed the order with Stipula. I already got a confirmation email. :D :D

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

This drop has now (finally) reached critical mass - anyone who wants to buy on at $64.99 still has 2 days to do so. Very chuffed!

Just picked up a third one. Guess I'll be the proud owner of all three colors. Just doing it for the better good...that's how I roll. ;-)

Since this takes an international short cartridge will it take short cartridge converter?

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income. - Errol Flynn

Pelikan 100's, 200's, 400's, 600's & 805,s (Stresemann), Namiki Nippon Dragon, Montblanc 149, Platinum 3776 Music Nib, Sailor Pro Clear Demo, Montegrappa Fortuna Skull, Parker 75 Laque, 1946 Parker Vacumatic, Stipula Passporto, Kaweco.

Remember that it was Stipula who set the number at 300 for that price. And, I too am glad that Massdrop figured it made sense to place the order even if they were a few short since it would end up over 300 at some point.

--

Glenn (love those pen posses)

One hour to go before the 'campaign' closes - and 333 pens ordered thus far. I *really* want to buy one in each colour - but sometimes sanity has to prevail...