The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Most Boring - On Emptying A Bottle Of Tsuki-Yo

• Please log in to reply
606 replies to this topic

#601 grainweevil

grainweevil

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 August 2016 - 13:20

Must admit the wastage of the wine didn't bother me, being no fan of reds; Iroshizuku destruction, on the other hand, might have resulted in getting a dog... And you know there could be something in vinotheraphy for cats, as her fur is looking particularly good today. Perhaps she's onto something. "Rioja - because I'm worth it"?

Sponsored Content

#602 Misfit

Misfit

Goddess of Inanimate Objects

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:37

Tuned back in to see the end. I think Kas has very nice penmanship. Thanks for the follow up photos.
Posted Image

#603 fjoly79ink

fjoly79ink

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:58

a work of patience... true art!!! BRAVO!

#604 Sasha Royale

Sasha Royale

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,444 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 July 2017 - 15:54

We should play a game - guess how many refills it will take to empty the bottle.  Person who guesses the closest without going over wins...the empty bottle?   :)

I will guess 78 fills of the LAMY Vista.  Please donate my winnings to FPN. 

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn. 
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen: 
Verweile doch, du bist so schön ! 

#605 KaB

KaB

Tsukiyonist

• Member - Gold

• 1,263 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 July 2017 - 16:22

I will guess 78 fills of the LAMY Vista.  Please donate my winnings to FPN. 

Ha, Sasha,

you're a little late. Look at post 505 on p. 26 (or so): the bottle finished after 51 1/2 fillings.

fpn_kab_tsuki_yo_most_boring_212x150.gif  Current rotation: home: Lamy Al-star 1.5, GvFC Moss Green; Lamy Vista 1.1, Diamine Oxblood; Sheaffer Touchdown 0.6, Sailor Kin-Mokusei

Case: Visconti HS EF, Sailor Kin-Mokusei; Estie 2314M, R&K Alt-Goldgrün; Lamy Studio 1.1, Diamine Ochre 

#606 MHBru

MHBru

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 July 2017 - 19:49

Wow this is too much to read.. I will wait for the movie..... staring Sean Penn no doubt. In the meantime. I'm going with 45 refills

#607 KaB

KaB

Tsukiyonist

• Member - Gold

• 1,263 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:49

Wow this is too much to read.. I will wait for the movie..... staring Sean Penn no doubt. In the meantime. I'm going with 45 refills

you're a little late. Look at post 505 on p. 26: the bottle finished after 51 1/2 fillings.

The movie? Just watch my signature  :) 

fpn_kab_tsuki_yo_most_boring_212x150.gif  Current rotation: home: Lamy Al-star 1.5, GvFC Moss Green; Lamy Vista 1.1, Diamine Oxblood; Sheaffer Touchdown 0.6, Sailor Kin-Mokusei

Case: Visconti HS EF, Sailor Kin-Mokusei; Estie 2314M, R&K Alt-Goldgrün; Lamy Studio 1.1, Diamine Ochre 

Sponsored Content

|