Xfountain Pens

Oldtimer

I received the e-mail today; 100ml bottles that are on sale. They have a few other things in addition on sale (nibs, 100 ml bottled ink and XYZ (don't remember), I love their Chesterfield Mahogany for my brown pens.

Edited by Oldtimer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mooshi

• Nomad

• Gloucesterman

• rockydoggy

Yay! I'll have to see if their archival one is on sale after work.

:D It's becoming a favorite.

Yay! I'll have to see if their archival one is on sale after work.

:D It's becoming a favorite.

It's a bit pricier than the others, but yes, the Chesterfield Archival Ink is for sale, too.

When you check the Archival Vault (IG) ink price on the pull-down menu, the 100ml bottle is also $5.99, which actually cheaper than the 25ml bottle ($6.99)--and it shows up in my cart at $5.99 as well. Great prices for 100ml bottles of repackaged Diamine ink. And free shipping for orders over $15.00. Time to stock up.

It's a bit pricier than the others, but yes, the Chesterfield Archival Ink is for sale, too.

Yesssss! Time to stock up. :-)

:cloud9: And stock up I did. :D I ended up getting (2) 100mL bottles of the Vault and a couple samples.

:D Also, their samples are finally up and running! I'm hoping they're still in these little bottles like the ones I got last time:

post-31411-0-11588700-1411861685.jpg

The description still states that they're Nalgenes, so... :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a great deal! Stocked up on 100ml Antique Crimson and Archival Vault. Thanks xfountainpens!

Thank you for posting. I'm an iron gall fan so I got the giant bottle of Archival Vault!

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

Their 1.1 mm Knox stubs (and all #6 Knox nibs) are going for $5.99. I find their stubs smoother than the Goulet-branded JoWos that go for $15 each. And the Knox nibs are now coming in chrome.

Has anybody gotten their shipping update emails yet?

The last several times I'd ordered from them, I got the email a couple days after my order was placed and the package arrived in less than a week.

Just curious to see if the sale caused a backup. :) I didn't want to bug them for updates if that was the case.

I haven't. I assume the sale did cause a backup. I'll wait till Friday and if I haven't heard from them, I give them a gentle reminder.

I haven't. I assume the sale did cause a backup. I'll wait till Friday and if I haven't heard from them, I give them a gentle reminder.

Thanks! :) I'll just keep waiting.

Thanks! :) I'll just keep waiting.

Yes, there is a back-up. No definite shipping date at this time.

Just exchanged several emails and they will be sending my order in 50 ml bottles (which they have) rather than 100 ml bottles (which they are waiting for).

Very nice responses from Debra. I enjoy doing business with them. Very positive experiences over 4or 5 small orders.

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Yes, there is a back-up. No definite shipping date at this time.

Just exchanged several emails and they will be sending my order in 50 ml bottles (which they have) rather than 100 ml bottles (which they are waiting for).

Very nice responses from Debra. I enjoy doing business with them. Very positive experiences over 4or 5 small orders.

Thanks for the update! Debra's wonderful. I'm happy to wait - I was just anxious 'cause I wasn't sure if my order had slipped through the cracks during the sale or not. Now that I know it's backed up, all is good.

Thanks again!

Has anybody gotten their shipping update emails yet?

The last several times I'd ordered from them, I got the email a couple days after my order was placed and the package arrived in less than a week.

Just curious to see if the sale caused a backup. :) I didn't want to bug them for updates if that was the case.

Yes I did, my shipment should arrive on Monday the 8th

So space and time are linked together. As we are looking across space, we are looking back in time. The further and further away those stars are the further back in time you are looking. Now you are seeing a star that is say six thousand years ago. Imagine somebody at that star looking at us They would be seeing us as we were six thousand years ago. Which of those two is now? - Alan Parsons Project The Time Machine - Temporalia (Paraphrased)

O goody. I may see mine sometime next week. Looking forward. Just got a pen back from
"tweaking" and I am waiting to ink it with the Antique Crimson (I think that's the name of one of the inks I ordered.!

Edited by brgmarketing

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

11325819_575278762614827_1971840991_n.jp

Whoohoo! My order got here safe and sound - gotta love Nalgene bottles. :wub:

(The 25mL bottle was from a last order - it's just there for size reference. Everything else is new.)

I've now got a lifetime supply of Archival Vault - the sale came just in time as my bf has also decided it's his favorite ink. haha :) I absolutely adore their sample bottles. I'm so stoked that they're finally available after all of this time!

They'd tossed in a pen for me too. It looks like one of the ones from their clearance section - excited to try it out.

:D Hope all y'all's order comes in quick too.

Take care! :lol:

Mine arrived today as well, along with one of those blingy pens and an announcement hinting at an imminent expansion of the products they offer.products

Now this is GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, - imho.

I too order ink in response to their sale. because they were overwhelmed by the large response they ended up sending 1 100ml, bottle and 4 50ml bottle (two each of inks that I wanted) instead of waiting for the arrival of the additional 100ml bottles. Actually, I prefer the 2 bottles so I can give them as gifts.

They also included a free pen, the same one as shown above.

I really like this place :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: and they will definitely get more of my business!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

BTW, no affiliation - simply a VERY HAPPY Customer!!!

Oh man you guys are bad.

That is more ink that I want to get. :wacko:

San Francisco Pen Show - August 28-30, 2020 - Redwood City, California

www.SFPenShow.com