Ebay Seller (Fine-And-Precious)

Vegas863

Hoping that this is the appropriate subforum for such questions. If not, I appreciate someone pointing me to the correct area.

My question is regarding an eBay seller by the name of Fine-and-Precious. I'm curious if anyone is familiar with this seller and the pens they frequently offer for sale on eBay - particularly the Mont Blanc pens? If anyone has any experience or feedback on the seller, please share.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• da vinci

• catbert

• Vegas863

• rube1

Never heard of him, but check the ratings and location. I personally wouldn't buy any Mb pen from an Asian location, and that includes Japan.

Same here. Even if he were a reputedly good seller, which is easy enough to falsify, I will never play against the odds.

Bought two Pelikans from him, one 250 and one 400. The 250 vintage is a sumgai to me, i won it at only $62. Smooth transaction and receive pens excactly as he describes. Took about 10 days from payment to ship from Germany to California.

No affiliate, just share some experiences with him.

Here’s a coincidence: I received a pen from him just this morning. Very happy with it. Fast shipment too. (No affiliation, satisfied customer.)

(Edited to add disclaimer.)

Edited by catbert

• 3 weeks later...

Just to add that, in addition to buying a pen from him on eBay, I contacted him via his website about a replacement hood for Mrs Catbert's Montblanc 12 (not purchased from fine-and-precious).

He was most helpful and able to supply the part at a fair price. I received what looks like a NOS part a few days ago. It fits perfectly and the pen is up and running again. (Again, no affiliation, happy customer.)

If you're talking about fine-and-precious from Germany, then I too have had a good experience with this seller - bought a cheeky little MB32 from him and it's lovely

Edited by AGxM

I am located in the USA and I had bought several Mont Blanc pens from him in the past..... The prices were reasonable and I was quite happy with purchases from this seller.

No affiliation with this seller, but I thought I will share my personal experience.

• 3 weeks later...

I too have bought from the seller, the pens came exactly as they were described and worked right away and shipping was prompt.

• 1 month later...

Big "Hello" to all,

I am Stefan from Germany (fine-and-precious is my ebay account) and I thank you all for your nice comments.

I collect Montblanc pens about 30 years now. I restore it, collect it or sell it. Every day I am looking for used pens

in Germany and Europe. I also have a lot of original Montblanc spare parts in stock. Specially for the 19-sixties / 19-seventies pens.

On my pictures in ebay you can see that it is an original Montblanc pen. From the older pens manufactured in the 19-fifties, 19-sixties and 19-seventies exist no fakes. I have never seen one or hear something about it.

All my pens are checked and cleaned and they are absolutely authentic Montblanc pens.

If you have some questions to Montblanc pens feel free to contact me in ebay or on my home page www.edle-stifte.com.

A great time to all pen lovers,

best wishes

Stefan "fine-and-precious" from Germany

Big "Hello" to all,

I am Stefan from Germany (fine-and-precious is my ebay account) and I thank you all for your nice comments.

I collect Montblanc pens about 30 years now. I restore it, collect it or sell it. Every day I am looking for used pens

in Germany and Europe. I also have a lot of original Montblanc spare parts in stock. Specially for the 19-sixties / 19-seventies pens.

On my pictures in ebay you can see that it is an original Montblanc pen. From the older pens manufactured in the 19-fifties, 19-sixties and 19-seventies exist no fakes. I have never seen one or hear something about it.

All my pens are checked and cleaned and they are absolutely authentic Montblanc pens.

If you have some questions to Montblanc pens feel free to contact me in ebay or on my home page www.edle-stifte.com.

A great time to all pen lovers,

best wishes

Stefan "fine-and-precious" from Germany

Hi Stefan - welcome to FPN :thumbup:

Would love to see some pictures of, and hear about, your collection when you get time :)

Edited by da vinci

Yup. Stefan is the man! My best MB purchases were from him. I think I must have purchased three or four MBs from him already.