The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Levenger True Writer Java

levenger true writer java

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Misfit

Misfit

Goddess of Inanimate Objects

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 21:52

I'm not affiliated with Levenger.

Here is my new True Writer Jave fountain pen. Along with a bottle of Forest ink, I spent enough to get a Levenger's $50 gift card. The deal lasts through May 28 (you have to spend $100).

Because I love coffee, and am fond of brown ink, I had to get this pen.

Attached Images

• image.jpg

Edited by Misfit, 15 May 2015 - 23:51.

Posted Image

Sponsored Content

#2 Bemo

Bemo

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:17

very nice!

#3 Turtlegeuse

Turtlegeuse

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 May 2015 - 18:15

Does it have lux gold furnishings like the Golden Tortoise was ? It sure looks like it does, and the 99 $ price would suggest it is. Gold is better than that other kind of metal. Bring back the Golden Tortoise already, Levenger, damme you ! Theres no excuse now, the cats out of the bag ! Bring it !

#4 Misfit

Misfit

Goddess of Inanimate Objects

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:01

It does have gold(like) furnishings. $89 but 20% off sales happen often enough.
Posted Image

#5 harry015

harry015

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 June 2015 - 19:02

I took advantage of that sale to buy a couple of pens, including one from the Outlet. I just used the $50 gift cert. to give myself a birthday present, one of the TW Stone pens in fine nib. I took a chance, and tried it right out of the box. A very light weight pen, it does float over the paper, leaving a nice fine line, with no skips or scratching. The pen was on one of their 20% sales, and I had free shipping from the other order. Gave me a nice writer for a very small price.

The pen seems to be a quality product for the price. I would have like to see metal to metal from the barrel to the section, but I realize you have to sacrifice such things for obvious reasons, when buying other than some of the Chinese pens. A very real bargain on a nice travel pen, and I have no relationship with Levenger, except as an occasional customer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: levenger, true writer, java

Sponsored Content

|