The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Twsbi R&d Prototypes For New Inkwell

twsbi ink inkwell

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 PetraB

PetraB

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 May 2015 - 16:41

call me crazy but looking at the bottle i think there is a thickness diference in the wall of the jar. the left side is thiker and thus creates a balance for the leaning pen.

also the inner core seems to end above a little hollow in the bottom, I think the ink will be just a drop at the tip left in the jar...

Sponsored Content

#22 inotrym

inotrym

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 16:17

The green one is GORGEOUS!!!

I hate how TWSBI teases us all the time. I bet this won't hit the market for at least a year and a half.. :(

#23 Runnin_Ute

Runnin_Ute

Super Pinks member:

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,979 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:18

Why tilt the inner cone feed in the round one? Won't that mean that more ink will be left in the bottle? 

That is meant to make the last of it easier to get out. I have some round bottles, and prefer the bottom one. Easier to get the last of the ink out, although the tilt helps.

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

#24 FOUR X FOUR

FOUR X FOUR

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 July 2015 - 21:01

I prefer the faceted ink well but I'd buy both. The bottom inkwell is shaped alittle different than the existing 50. But I can't see how it's any more practical. Maybe it's just a design option. I would like to see an improvement on the 20. I like the 20, I'd just like to see it be even better

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twsbi, ink, inkwell

Sponsored Content

|