• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vossad01

• weary

• mhguda

• lcn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to add my congratulations on the new job, it sounds exotic and adventuresome! I would love a sample of any of the inks listed I have none of them and would put them to good use! Thank you!

So space and time are linked together. As we are looking across space, we are looking back in time. The further and further away those stars are the further back in time you are looking. Now you are seeing a star that is say six thousand years ago. Imagine somebody at that star looking at us They would be seeing us as we were six thousand years ago. Which of those two is now? - Alan Parsons Project The Time Machine - Temporalia (Paraphrased)

Please count me in! Thank you for such a generous offer. What an amazing opportunity to try such a large variety of inks!

I'd like to try some new inks.

I'm an RPCV from Guatemala. Served from 2011 to 2013 with food security. Good luck!

I am very sorry to see you leave our inky group, and wish you well in your new undertaking. And I also wish you will be sorry for this decision - meaning you will find time to play with ink samples. If so, please do not hesitate to log on (if at all possible) and ask for some ink samples! I for one, pledge to send you some, wherever you are.

As I already have more ink samples than I can see myself using in the short to medium term, I am explicitly NOT entering in this PiF. But I just wanted to let you know that if you somehow find you want some ink after all, all you have to do is ask...

+1 mhguda

I have more ink than I'll use in a lifetime so I'm also not entering. Props to you for signing up for a stint in the Peace Corp. Should you ever need ink...or anything...just sign on and let us know. I know this experience will be life altering for you and wish you all the best. Be safe in your travels, my friend.

WOW!! This is awesome! I would love to be included in this. I'm all about trying out new inks, especially since I'm just getting in to fountain pens. I'm still trying to find what my first bottle should be! Thanks for the chance and best of luck to you!

Count me among the "not entering". Much as I have to say I have only tried one or two of these, I think it should go to someone newer who doesn't have many inks yet.

Also, I'd never go through them. I already have a bunch of samples I haven't gotten around to trying yet.... :headsmack:

Although, I admit I'd be kinda interesting in trying a couple of these, like Blue Ghost....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Wow! This is an extremely generous offer! Please count me in. Thank you for the chance. Best of luck in the Peace Corps!

Member of the postcard and letter exchanges -- please PM me if you're interested in corresponding :)

http://i.imgur.com/WXi8bhb.jpg

Thank you for this wonderful PIF, and count me in. Thank you and good luck in the Peace Corps!

I'm just getting started with fountain pens, and I'd love to try any of these inks. Congrats on the Peace Corp too, I have a few friends who have done it and really enjoyed the experience. I hope you do too.

Good luck with your future endeavors and PLEASE count me in as well. I would love to try an interesting color in red OR blue, BUT ANY color would be fantastic! Thanks again for your generosity.

I would love to try these samples - I'm just getting into fountain pens, and would love to use all of these colours