Ranga Bamboo Pen with German Screw in nib (Jowo/ Schmidt) and Converter:

• Finish - Polished
  • Clip Option - Clip-less
  • Converter Schmidt K5 Converter
  • JoWo Nibs options: Dual Tone M
  • Colors available: Green Ripple

This is what I'd like - thank you so much for arranging this!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• mpkandan

• mhguda

• strictlyobiter

This is what I'd like - thank you so much for arranging this!

Noted....

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

If this is still open for new orders (closing on 25 May, right?), I'd like to order one pen in polished blue ripple Ebonite, Clipless, with Converter, and with a JoWo Dualtone 1.5 Italic Nib.

Thanks for making this group buy happen. I'm looking forward to participation.

Larry

Any update on any possible further price reductions based on the number of responses??

sorry the seller is not budging below this... the price was committed only if we reach 25 buyers.... that we have reached....

and further he is not coming below this....

vaibhav mehandiratta

Really want join to get a eye dropper but i will be oversea for a long time from next week. So no way the pen could reach me on time before the trip :(

Really want join to get a eye dropper but i will be oversea for a long time from next week. So no way the pen could reach me on time before the trip :(

u can get it delivered at overseas address.

vaibhav mehandiratta

Final List is as Below... Thank you all for participating in a group Buy:

Date: 25 May 2015

Registration Closed

List of People interested in group @ Fountain Pen Network: 27 and Total Nos. 29 pens

1. Anirban4u – 1 Pen – Blue Rippled, Clip less, Eye dropper Version Default Settings
  2. Rish – 1 Pen , Red rippled, with clip and bock nib
  3. Kapilapshankar – 2 Pens, 1. Polished Green, with golden clip , with ambitious nib eye dropper version, 2. Blue rippled polished finish with silver clip and bock nib, eye dropper version.
  4. Strictlyobiter - 1 pen – Polished Blue Ripple, Clip less with 1.5 JoWo nib unit and converter.
  5. PGD84 – 1 pen, Black Bakul Finish, Clip less, Bock M nib, eye dropper version.
  6. MHGUDA – 1 Pen –Polished Blue rippled – Clip less. Eyedropper, wality F nib.
  7. NIlay – 1 pen
  8. Nerdthing – 1 Pen, Bakul Plue Ripple with Silver Clip and Wality M nib
  9. Director Bob – 1 pen – Matte Black with JoWo Broad nib and converter - Clip less
  10. NibDog – 1 Pen - Blue Ripple, Converter , Silver JoWo F nib, Clipless
  11. Dr.S.Sanyal – 1 Pen – Polished, Clip less, Yellow Rippled, Eyedropper with Wality F nib.
  12. J_MM – 1 Pen
  13. Alc3261 – 1 Pen
  14. PenAltimate – 1 Pen
  15. Firstpancake – 1 Pen - Green Rippled with JoWo nib unit and converter.
  16. Aysedasi – 1 Pen, Green Ripple polished Clipless with Schmidt Broad nib and converter
  17. Jonro – 1 Pen, Blue polished ebonite, clipless with XF nib
  18. Selvamuthukumaran – 1 pen
  19. Canjoy- 1 Pen, Black, Matte, Clip less, JoWo Silver monotone F nib with converter
  20. Shalton – 1 pen , Black Matte, Clip less, JoWo 1.5 Italic Nib with converter
  21. Caribbean_Skye – 1 Pen, Polished Blue Ripple, ED version, Clip less, Bock B nib
  22. Tervinder – 1 pen, yellow ripple with gold clip, Dual tone medium wality nib, eyedropper version.
  23. Jchch1950- 1 pen with Bock Nib and Silver Clip.
  24. Puneet.Singh – 2 Pens – 1. Eye dropper version, Polished Pink Ripple, clip less, Wality M nib Chrome Finish, 2. Blue Ripple, Dual Tone, JoWo, EF nib.
  25. B1uedeath – 1 Pen – Matte Black, clip less, JoWo 1.5 Italic
  26. emgVT: 1 Pen – Polished Green Ripple, Clip less, Dual Tone M JoWo nib,
  27. Snargle: 1 Pen – Polished Blue Ripple, Clip less, JoWo Dual Tone 1.5, with Converter.

List of People interested in group @ Facebook and Other Webpages: 5 and Total Nos. 5 pens

1. Suzanne Sealy : 1 Pen - Polished Solid Black, No Clip, Schmidt K5 converter, JoWo dual tone B nib.

2. Rajesh Kumar : 1 Pen – Olive Green Polish Finish, Wality F Gold Color Nib, Eyedropper, Gold Clip

3. Jim Wolfe : 1 Pen – eye dropper, polished pink ripple.

4. Adam Frank : 1 Pen - Matte Black, JoWo Dual Tone EF Nib, Clipless.

5. Oliver Sholom – 1 Pen – Green Rippled polished, eyedropper, Clip Less, Gold Tone Wality F nib.

vaibhav mehandiratta

OK, so what happens now?

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Will share payment details in a while here... Also will PM everyone about thier choice to reconfirm...

vaibhav mehandiratta

Dear All

I have PM'd few of you about the payment details in which MP Kandan is also marked.

For the rest i will be sending PM messages with their choices mentioned for reconfirmation.

Request all who have received PM to reconfirm their final choice of colors and nibs and respective amount.

Kindly make the payment accordingly and reply on the PM only so that i can track easily.

vaibhav mehandiratta

What next? How does payment work and when will the pens be received?

Thanks.

I have sent you the PM and please ensure the color and nib choices are correct before you proceed with payment. Kindly update me by replying on PM once you have made the payment.

OK, so what happens now?

PM'd you and i have already rcvd the confirmation of payment from you. Thanks

vaibhav mehandiratta

Dear All,

Thanks very much for participating in this Group Buy.

Mr.Vaibhav Mehandiratta has folwed up with you all Separately.

Please send an confirmation email to mpkandan@yahoo.co.in with your Name and FPN Name or mention your FPN name in the paypal message during payment.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear All,

Thanks very much for participating in this Group Buy.

Mr.Vaibhav Mehandiratta has folwed up with you all Separately.

Please send an confirmation email to mpkandan@yahoo.co.in with your Name and FPN Name or mention your FPN name in the paypal message during payment.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

I have not yet received any message confirming my order and providing payment information, either here on FPN or as a separate email.

Larry

I have not yet received any message confirming my order and providing payment information, either here on FPN or as a separate email.

Me either. Guess we have to wait our turn.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Dear Snargle / Caribbean_Skye,

Since there is a limitation on number of messages that can be sent on a day in FPN . Mr. Vaibhav is sending the messages in group by group in over a week.

You will be getting the message soon.

REgards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Since there is a limitation on number of messages that can be sent on a day in FPN . Mr. Vaibhav is sending the messages in group by group in over a week.

REgards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Thanks for letting us know. Didnt realise there was such a restriction with messages.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Me either. Guess we have to wait our turn.

REgards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Will be sending payment updates to others thru PM.

Thanks Mr. Kandan for putting up front for me.

Edited by mehandiratta

vaibhav mehandiratta

Dear All

Kindly make the payments before 10th June as the offer will be closing thereafter.

Also please revert on the PM after making payment for easy tracking.

vaibhav mehandiratta