The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Help With Unknown Fountain Pen

pearlized lever fill identification

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 feema250

feema250

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:51

Complete newbie here. Hoping someone can help me ID this pen I received in a lot on eBay. I am thinking perhaps a Parker, but the cap end and clip are missing. I want to replace these, it's a beautiful pen, but first I need to know what it is!

Black with silver/copper Pearlized wave effect. Single band on cap - black tarnished with silver underneath. Window in section (yellow tint). Nib says "Curvex 14k gold plated", and I suspect could be a replacement. No other writing on the pen. Lever fill, but I have not been able to remove the section from the barrel yet. Sorry about the picture, it's the only one I have!

Any help appreciated.

Attached Images

• Pen ID.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 Ana_

Ana_

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:53

were there any markings on it like names on the interior or a clip maybe? If I were good at identifying by visual I would absolutely help you! Good Luck

#3 feema250

feema250

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:56

No, no marks, numbers, inscriptions, names. Completely unmarked.

#4 Ana_

Ana_

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:06

I have seen a Sheaffer with a similar color, but the striping on it was not wavy like yours. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I posted a similar, help me figure this pen out today too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pearlized, lever fill, identification

Sponsored Content

|