• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tas

• alc3261

• ianpw

• da vinci

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has been set because I was given a leaflet at the Bristol Show in February, with all this year's Show dates. But the leaflet is at home in UK and I can't remember the actual date. It's definitely early October, and it is being held at a different venue, which again I've forgotten. I'm hopeless and no help - sorry :-(

Verba volant, scripta manent

It's the 4th October at the Holiday Inn, Carburton Street (Regents Park?).

From memory, this has also been taken over by UK pen shows, and is no longer organised by WES.

No problem Migo, I am sure that someone will come to our aid. I presume that the two of you will be in the UK by then.

From memory, this has also been taken over by UK pen shows, and is no longer organised by WES.

Thank you, the UK penshows website needs an update too.

Edited by Beechwood

No problem Migo, I am sure that someone will come to our aid. I presume that the two of you will be in the UK by then.

Yes, we'll be returning to the UK later in the year.

Edited by migo984

• 2 months later...

I think that the venue is the same as 2014 being the Holiday Inn at Bloomsbury.

Some confusion about date and venue. I've emailed Ian Williamson and asked whether he can confirm (although I think that WES aren't organising it this year).

Some confusion about date and venue. I've emailed Ian Williamson and asked whether he can confirm (although I think that WES aren't organising it this year).

The Facebook page for WES shows October 4 and Holiday Inn Bloomsbury but the European Pen Show website shows another Hotel at Regents Park, this needs to be clarified as I wouldnt be surprised if people, stall holders in particular, are booking a hotel room for the venue.

I suggest that the probability is that it the venue will be as 2014 being Bloomsbury but lets see what Ian has to say.

Graham

Edited by Beechwood

• 3 months later...

Confirmed that the venue is as 2014, Holiday Inn, Bloomsbury for October 4, doors open at 10:00.

I think this deserves to be bumped. Are there many people here who are attending? As luck would have it, I will be in London then and will definitely pay a visit to this pen show!

Yep, I shall be travelling to the show for a quick (2-hour) visit, before making my way home, hopefully with some pens to play with on the returning train.

Pavoni.

I am looking forward to it also - particularly a visit to the Conid table!

Haven't seen much info about who else will be there though...

See you there.

I've been sort of, kind of, saving up I wonder if they'll haggle . . . :rolleyes:

Looking forward to it, too....am quite worried about the

Lack of chatter on this thread......in previous years by DDay minus 1 week, there are usually tons of people on threads similar to this!

I am looking forward to it also - particularly a visit to the Conid table!

Haven't seen much info about who else will be there though...

See you there da vinci. Main reason for me going is the Conid table to collect one of my pens from Francis.

Looking forward to it, too....am quite worried about the

Lack of chatter on this thread......in previous years by DDay minus 1 week, there are usually tons of people on threads similar to this!

Curiously, this is typical of the build up to the London Show but, as Tas says, it is packed every year. :thumbup:

Pavoni.