I have decided to review some of my inks. These aren't necessarily in any particular order.
This one is Diamine Sherwood Green. I have also reviewed Delamere Green separately, that is similar to Sherwood Green, but contains more blue.
- Water test on the review form shows this isn't a waterproof ink.
- Bearing in mind the paper I use is very smooth, and the nibs I used were a stub and a medium, this ink took 16-18 secs to dry
- It flows reasonably wet, and lubricates the nib well.
- It is currently available in 80ml glass bottles or 30ml plastic refill bottles.
- Diamine sell it directly to end-users on their web-site.