Fpn Highest Ranked (Fountain) Pen Site Worldwide!

wimg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mulrich

• wimg

• TSherbs

• Ghost Plane

Thank you all!

The beauty is that we are still growing too :).

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

This forum is a lighthouse to all people who lost themselves in other types of pens :) i learn nearly all my knowledge about fountain pens from this forums. Thanks all members :)

Thank you!

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

• 2 years later...

Thanks to the spam bot resurrecting the thread. Im curious where FPN now ranks.

Edited by Mulrich

Hit report when they post, please

Im using a mobile and didnt see the option; sorry.

Edit to add: it looks like theres a few more posts from LeonardBek (spam bot) lingering on the forum.

Edited by Mulrich

Amazing! :yikes:

But not surprising given the amount of quality information exchanged here.

WTT: Conklin Nozac Cursive Italic & Edison Beaumont Broad for Pelikan M1000 or Something Cool (PM me to discuss. It's part of my One Red Fountain Pen trading post)

WTB: 1. Camlin SD

2. 1950s to early 1960s 1st Gen MB 149 with BB nib

3. Airmail 90T Teal Swirl

4. PenBBS 355-16SF Demonstrator

Congratulations to all who have worked so hard to build and nurture this group. I hope we never get so big that we stop being family. I'm truely proud to be part of you all..

Congratulations to all who have worked so hard to build and nurture this group. I hope we never get so big that we stop being family. I'm truely proud to be part of you all..

+1!

There are more things in heaven and earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Thanks to the spam bot resurrecting the thread. Im curious where FPN now ranks.

Spambot? Does that mean someone's trying to hack us again? :( [And really -- it's not THAT hard to just sign up....].

Although it would be interesting to see how we rank as compared to a couple of years ago.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Spambot? Does that mean someone's trying to hack us again? :( [And really -- it's not THAT hard to just sign up....].

Although it would be interesting to see how we rank as compared to a couple of years ago.

There was a bunch of spam on Saturday morning that was mostly cleaned out by the afternoon.

There was a bunch of spam on Saturday morning that was mostly cleaned out by the afternoon.

Ah. I wasn't online most of Saturday -- I was at the Ohio Pen Show and stayed through most of the auction. And then on Sunday I had to pack up everything and check out of my hotel room, then go back over to the show for a few hours, then drive home. So luckily I missed the spam....

Bummer for those who had to deal with it.

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

I'm glad there are still forums like this. In times of antisocial networks there are not many places for discussions or help-by-users left.

• 2 months later...

I'm glad there are still forums like this. In times of antisocial networks there are not many places for discussions or help-by-users left.

that's true.

Me neither.

Reddit is one of the most popular forum webpages on the internet.

They also have a section devoted to Fountain Pens.

And that section is not as popular as this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

I think when I first signed up to this forum years ago it was the first when searching 'fountain pen forums'. The community was able to identify all the pens I had no idea about. By reading and interacting with users on this forum I quickly learned loads about fountain pens. One day hit bad luck and had to sell most of my expensive pens and forgot about pens for a bit and ended up back at clear plastic ballpoints. One day I pulled out my sterling silver p75 that had oxidised from neglect still tucked away safe in its case and decided to pick up the pen and start writing.

When I searched for fountain pen forum I had almost expected to end up somewhere new. But no, here was the first result in google and one of the most active looking fountain pen forums so here I came back to! My old account had seemed to have vanished or perhaps I named it something else. To my pleasure I found it was the same old fpn with loads of interesting topics and people helping each other. Some of the names are different, but the vibe is the same.

I only write with fountain pens now and even though I don't write with many expensive pens I enjoy it all the same and I'm really glad this forum is still here as a place for fellow pen enthusiasts and newbies to hang out, help each other and share various interesting pens.

I also noticed (off topic) that my favourite pen reviewer sbebrown is still doing youtube and even though I can't afford most of the pens he shows it's still great to watch his stuff and I'm so glad he's still doing it!