This one is from the latest Diamine 150th Anniversary inks Terracotta. It's a typical terracotta shade. Inks that are in this colour range seem to be less lubricated than some other ink colours, but it's still a nice flowing ink, and I like the colour. It reminds me of Diamine Ancient Copper but they aren't quite the same. Ancient Copper is more red and is slightly more saturated than Terracotta.
- Water test on the review form shows this isn't a waterproof ink.
- Bearing in mind the paper I use is very smooth, and the nib was a medium, this ink took 15-16 secs to dry
- It flows reasonably wet, and lubricates the nib OK I have used inks that have had better lubrication than this one.
- It is currently available in 40ml cake slice shaped glass bottles.
- Diamine sell it directly to end-users on their web-site.