The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Montblanc 75Th Anniversary Valuations

solitaire163 anniversary pinstripe

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ianochaye

ianochaye

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:47

I have been left two boxed, unused, Mont Blanc 163, Pinstripe 75thAnniversary pens, with gold inlays, mother of pearl symbol, and inset diamond. One is a rollerball, one a fountain pen.

They are unused, with celebration boxes and Mont Blanc booklet. Rollerball is number 0261 and the fountain pen number 1465

Without me trying to find an impartial valuer, does anyone have an idea of values?

Many thanks

Ian

Sponsored Content

#2 Hector67

Hector67

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 April 2015 - 15:37

I have no idea but I would like to have a first hand to take them out of your hands. 

If you could post some pics it would be great.

#3 Eugen-of-Savoy

Eugen-of-Savoy

Numero Uno is Back !

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 April 2015 - 16:17

The rollerball is a 163 or Classique.The FP however must be one of the 14x series. which one depends on the size. You can see the differences in size in the following topic:

http://www.fountainp...ue-and-legrand/

#4 ianochaye

ianochaye

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 April 2015 - 21:37

You are absolutely right - my apologies for the confusion

The fountain pen is a 144 and is almost exactly the same length as the rollerball

The label on the rollerball says it is a 163. I am not sure if that is definitive, or if there is a further variant (eg Classique)

Thanks

Ian

#5 Chrissy

Chrissy

Ancient Artifact

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,301 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 21:56

You could have a look around on ebay for prices that they have sold for in completed listings.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: solitaire163, anniversary, pinstripe

Sponsored Content

|