I'm currently reviewing some of my favourite Diamine inks. This one is from the Diamine Music Gift Set: Wagner.
- Bearing in mind the paper I use is very smooth, this ink dries in 15-16 seconds.
- It flows quite wet compared with some Diamine inks, but lubricates the nib quite well.
- No start-up problems noticed. No skipping noticed.
- It is currently available as one of the gift set of 10 x 30ml glass bottles, or in single 30ml plastic refill bottles from Diamine. Neither of these has an inkwell
- This isn't a waterproof ink.
- Diamine sell it directly to end-users on their web-site.
- It's reasonably priced.