I'm currently reviewing some of my favourite Diamine inks.
This is Mozart from the Diamine Music Gift set.
I didn't think I would ever be able to afford to buy the Diamine Music Gift Set, so I was really pleased to find that Diamine now sell all of their Gift set inks in 30ml plastic refill bottles. To be honest, the glass bottles in the set are much nicer, but as the ink is exactly that same, it means that at least I can try some of them.
- Bearing in mind the paper I use is very smooth, this ink dries in 10-12 seconds.
- It flows quite wet compared with some Diamine inks, but lubricates the nib quite well.
- No start-up problems noticed. No skipping noticed.
- It is currently available as one of the gift set of 10 x 30ml glass bottles, or in single 30ml plastic refill bottles from Diamine. Neither of these has an inkwell
- Water test on the review form shows this isn't a waterproof ink.
- Diamine sell it directly to end-users on their web-site.
- It's reasonably priced.