The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Lead Lovers In Nebraska!

pencils

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jaqcp

jaqcp

Still under construction.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:30

Dear Lead Drivers,

I was in York, NE, a the Marble Museum this week and found a number of wooden pencils in cardboard and metal cases (the German ones were in the metal tins) that all had the "Blackwing type" eraser. They were in black as well as "Copy-" red, blue and green. The prices seemed reasonable to me (not a pencil guy) of about $1 each, including the packaging.  There were also some older mechanical pencils still on the display card which also seemed well priced.

The quality was superb on all these.  It is worth the stop to see if they are still there!

Not affiliated. Just a passer-through.

In this age of text, twitter, skype and email, receiving a good old-fashioned hand-written letter feels just like a warm hug.

Posted Image

Sponsored Content

#2 Studio97

Studio97

Studio97

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:39

Call them first is what I would do. I would love to have those

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pencils

Sponsored Content