How About A Group Buy For Inks In India

mehandiratta

They have been prompt with tracking and other shipping related information, so I am hoping that you will get a reply soon.

The 'out of stock' could very well be due to some of my friends in north india hoarding up on Bril :lticaptd: They have only heard but not experienced the beautiful & saturated Bril Royal Blue.

Regards

Rakshit.

The minimum order value required is INR 500. Due to the 1 litre bottles being out of stock, it is difficult to reach that amount just with the 60 ml ink bottles (requires about 30 bottles!) Even then, an order of 500 Rs would buy an ink supply of two Lifetimes! Lol.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hari317

• mehandiratta

• Morbus Curiositas

• rishminder

The minimum order value required is INR 500. Due to the 1 litre bottles being out of stock, it is difficult to reach that amount just with the 60 ml ink bottles (requires about 30 bottles!) Even then, an order of 500 Rs would buy an ink supply of two Lifetimes! Lol.

same here

Ok, so I have tried, twice, to place an international order. And twice the same thing happened to me.

Here is the topic:

My order is 4 x 60ml bottles of each colour for a total of 72 bottles= Rs.504

I thought some of my FP french forum friends would like to have some of these.

Filling the form for billing and shipping, with all your informations:

It is mandatory to write the State, after you have chosen the Country.

Problem: States from all over are mixed, and none from France. I found Sud, so I have chosen that in order to continue.

It is mandatory to write the city.

Problem: all the cities on the list are in India, despite the fact that you have said, allready, you are from another country. I could chose Other, in order to continue.

So, I have filled the form for buyers without registration.

I click on the button: Confirm adress.

My order is now of a total of 142 bottles, Rs.1008

And, the detail of the colour had disappeared. All it was written was: Bril 60ml Writing Ink × 4. No colour, nothing.

Free Shipping and handle, still (the site precises that for international orders, shipping fees will be known when checking out).

I didn't press the button, Place Order.

My question is:

do they consider the same amount as the order for shipping? But then, why repeat the quantities, and colors, and allways present shipping and handle as free?

Something is not well fixed, on their site, for the international orders. Pity.

Edited by fountainpagan

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

• 1 month later...

Finally. Thanks to the diligence and generosity of FPNer Rajavikrama, I now have one bottle of this super hard to find ink:

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/hari317/Pilot%20India/Bril%20Blue%20Black/IMG_1036.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/hari317/Pilot%20India/Bril%20Blue%20Black/IMG_1037.jpg

It seems one plastic bottle of this ink was available in the Chennai Bril factory, it was located and rebottled into a few 60ml containers which were then given to a select few.

Thanks Vikram for keeping this for me.

Best,

Hari

Edited by hari317

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Finally. Thanks to the diligence and generosity of FPNer Rajavikrama, I now have one bottle of this super hard to find ink:

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/hari317/Pilot%20India/Bril%20Blue%20Black/IMG_1036.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/hari317/Pilot%20India/Bril%20Blue%20Black/IMG_1037.jpg

It seems one plastic bottle of this ink was available in the Chennai Bril factory, it was located and rebottled into a few 60ml containers which were then given to a select few.

Best,

Hari

Indeed you are lucky to find one

Finally. Thanks to the diligence and generosity of FPNer Rajavikrama, I now have one bottle of this super hard to find ink:http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/hari317/Pilot%20India/Bril%20Blue%20Black/IMG_1036.jpghttp://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/hari317/Pilot%20India/Bril%20Blue%20Black/IMG_1037.jpgIt seems one plastic bottle of this ink was available in the Chennai Bril factory, it was located and rebottled into a few 60ml containers which were then given to a select few.Thanks Vikram for keeping this for me.Best,Hari

Where can I find the brill blue back?

Is the group buy still open?

Regards,

Pratik

Best,

Hari

Great Hari- have you had a chance to use the ink yet?

http://www.ishafoundation.org/images/stories/inner/ie-logo.gif

Inner Engineering Link

not yet, but I will, eventually.

Thanks Hari. When you do get around to using the ink, I would love to see a sample of the ink in its glory. Enjoy the grand opening of the ink :).

Edited by pelman

Inner Engineering Link

Do you use these Bril inks in expensive pens you have? Like Custom 845 and Namiki Emperor?

I happen to have a pilot 845 and MB 149. I have used the Bril ink in both of these pens and a few others and have no problems or worries about using the wonderful ink. Of course, use proper maintenance and good pen hygiene as any other ink.

Inner Engineering Link

I happen to have a pilot 845 and MB 149. I have used the Bril ink in both of these pens and a few others and have no problems or worries about using the wonderful ink. Of course, use proper maintenance and good pen hygiene as any other ink.

+1

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Do you use these Bril inks in expensive pens you have? Like Custom 845 and Namiki Emperor?

Blue and Black is safe as it does not leave any residue on the pens converter or catridge. As for Bril Violet, it leaves residue on the converter and cartridge which can not be removed by just washing from clean water or detergent.

I have used Blue and Black on my parker, wality and Jinhao without any problem. Violet left residue on my wality Pens

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I realize that i am very very late to this thread... But is the group buy still going on?

A friend gave me some Brill BlueBlack that belonged to her father. I have been a fan ever since but haven't been able to get a new bottle. So I am really keen on it.

Tannu

Hi!

I realize that i am very very late to this thread... But is the group buy still going on?

A friend gave me some Brill BlueBlack that belonged to her father. I have been a fan ever since but haven't been able to get a new bottle. So I am really keen on it.

Tannu

I don't think bril blue black in available for sale. As of now there is no need for group buy for bril ink because it is available online and you can order it

Best,

Hari

any writing sample for this ink will be great if possible

Just received a call from Mum, informing your Brill parcel has arrived. Lucky for me that today I have taken a half day leave. Eager to rush back home and try them Brill inks.

Regards,

Pratik

Just received a call from Mum, informing your Brill parcel has arrived. Lucky for me that today I have taken a half day leave. Eager to rush back home and try them Brill inks.

Nice, now you have lifetime supply of bril ink :)

I don't think bril blue black in available for sale. As of now there is no need for group buy for bril ink because it is available online and you can order it

Hey!

I ordered it. They just confirmed my order.

Eagerly awaiting the ink now. :)