The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

How Much Is This Vintage Parker 45 Worth?

parker 45 parker vintage

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 mitto

mitto

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,269 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:51

Hey, thank you for this! I tried using this to figure out the age of my pen and I can't find the datecode. Rats!

If there is no date code on your pen then it is pre 1979/80 when the date coding began. A good vintage pen. The nib too might be 14k gold. Enjoy your vintage 45. And congrats again.
Khan M. Ilyas

Sponsored Content

#62 mitto

mitto

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• 11,269 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:04

And if he had paid twice as much he could enjoy his $1.25/month for twenty years.

Never mind. He could enjoy his $ 1.25/month for fourty years if he had paid $640 for the rarest of the rare P45.
Khan M. Ilyas

#63 Fountain-head

Fountain-head

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 March 2015 - 19:29

If there is no date code on your pen then it is pre 1979/80 when the date coding began. A good vintage pen. The nib too might be 14k gold. Enjoy your vintage 45. And congrats again.

Awesome, thanks! I'm going to check again but that's pretty cool :D 

#64 mitto

mitto

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• 11,269 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 March 2015 - 00:39

Awesome, thanks! I'm going to check again but that's pretty cool :D

You are welcome.
Khan M. Ilyas

#65 Inkfillet

Inkfillet

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:12

In ten years you will forget all about the price and realize what a great pen you almost didn't buy.   I think you did very well, the main thing for the rest of us is that you got a great pen.

"Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others."  - H. Jackson Brown, Jr

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: parker 45, parker, vintage

Sponsored Content

|