The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Pen Trays

pen tray liners pen storage

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MichelleStClaire

MichelleStClaire

Pendora

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:20

Hello, I know I haven't spoken out recently but  quite honestly, I teach 2nd grade all day so Im just too exhausted to think past 6pm. However, I'm still running Pendora and shipping my pen trays daily.

I wanted to let you know I have added LIGHT GRAY to the color selection which means I now have 8 colors to choose from. My trays are designed by me personally specifically for larger pens and are made from a soft velour flocked polystyrene plastic.

These pen trays are perfect for any custom application, for pen turners, trade table or retail display. Available in 2 sizes to hold your choice of 10 or 22 pens. Currently offered in your choice of Black, Forest Green, Bright Blue, Brilliant Red, Rich Burgundy/Wine, Gray, Tan and White.

Please see me at www.pendorapens.com if you are interested in supplementing this 2nd grade teachers pathetic income.

_2529177_orig.jpg pen_tray_liner_insert_pendora_white.1.jpg pendora-flocked-plastic-pen-drawer-pens-tray-liner-insert-black-blue-red-.35-polystyrene-velvet-velour.jpg

Turn to the light, and the shadow will fall behind you.

www.PendoraPens.com

Sponsored Content

#2 Bemo

Bemo

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 March 2015 - 16:48

Very timely, thank you.

#3 Newjelan

Newjelan

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:53

Thanks. I've bookmarked your page, I am hoping you ship to Australia or New Zealand.

Edited by Newjelan, 16 March 2015 - 07:54.

#4 Nathanb

Nathanb

Meisterstück

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:05

Excellent, just what I am after! 

#5 duncsuss

duncsuss

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 21:26

Glad Nathan bumped your post up to the top today -- I needed to order some trays :)

Duncan Suss

Facebook: FruitOfTheLathe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pen tray liners, pen storage

Sponsored Content

|