Fpr Series Of The "minimalistica +" Bulkfiller Available Soon !

fountainbel

Francis, this is an excellent entry-level bulk filler! Congrats on releasing this. Many people have loved the filling system but couldn't afford the price. Bravo to you and Werner on this pen.

+1 Congratulations Francis and Werner.

Looking forward to reading of the reviews from the happy new owners. :thumbup:

Pavoni

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountainbel

• Bemo

• sd10521

• kbrede

Just placed my order, not that I really had the extra money to justify it in reality. But this is a must have item for me, sort of a gateway drug for this brand.

I hope you ship through regular mail and not a carrier, I use a Post Office Box for my mail.

Just ordered one this morning. When are these expected to ship?

In use today: MB LeGrand Pettit Prince and Aviator, Pelikan M100N, Conid First Production Run demonstrator.

Hi fountain pen friends,

32 FPR "Minimalistica +" have been sold in the meantime, only 18 left for sale !

Thank you!

Regards, Francis

Does this pen take the standard Jowo #6 nib unit?

Thanks,

Kent

Hi Kent,

The pen features a size 6 Bock screw-in nib unit.

As far as I know the housing threads are not identical with Jowo.

Given the feed is 6mm diameter on both Bock and Jowo, I expect at least the nibs should be swappable.

Thanks and regards, Francis

Thank you for giving us here a heads up on this.

Personally I have been drooling over your works of engineering art since I signed up to this board and this is so affordable I could not resist.

I have a feeling I might need more of these in the future.

Very nice design, Francis. And a succes judging by the factor that after just ons day you had only ten left! And I bet that's even lees now.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Very nice design, Francis. And a succes judging by the factor that after just ons day you had only ten left! And I bet that's even lees now.

D.ick

Thanks D.ick !

And indeed, actually 45 " Minimalistica + "FPR are sold, only 5 left now !

Thanks !

Francis

FWIW. Just want to mention, if this pen had been offered with a broad titanium nib option, I probably would have purchased one. Even a broad steel nib, I might have. I just have no interest in a fine or medium nib. I know I'm in the minority. Otherwise I really like the design.

Kent

Hi fountain pen friends !

Latest news :

The 50 FPR "Minimalistica+" are all sold or reserved ;

Thanks for your trust in CONID !

Francis

Hi fountain pen friends !

Latest news :

The 50 FPR "Minimalistica+" are all sold or reserved ;

Thanks !

Francis

Congratulations on such a successful design!

Congratulations on such a successful design!

+1 Well done Francis, Werner and the team at Conid. Great result. :thumbup:

Pavoni.

+1 Well done Francis, Werner and the team at Conid. Great result. :thumbup:

Pavoni.

Thank you dear Pavoni !

Francis

Francis, this is an excellent entry-level bulk filler! Congrats on releasing this. Many people have loved the filling system but couldn't afford the price. Bravo to you and Werner on this pen.

Thank you thrall, much appreciated !

Francis

Hello Francis,

Can the nibs be customized to stub or CI by conid?

André.

Yes André, no problem to make you a 0.9 mm stub

Francis