Anyone Tried Seitz Kreuznach "colors Of Nature" Inks?

mariom

A German based flea bay seller I've dealt with in the past - Seitz Kreuznach - have come up with their own line of inks. They look to be good value, especially factoring in free shipping to Australia, but I'm having trouble tracking down any information about them. The only color swatch I can find is on this page, and it doesn't even include all the colors. I've sent them a message, but I haven't had a reply yet.

Anyone used these inks? I like the look of the Arctic Blue and Palm Green in particular.

Mario

=====================================
Mario Mirabile
Melbourne, Australia

www.miralightimaging.com

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyber6

• Tas

• inkstainedruth

• mariom

No, though I am glad you called my attention to them. The US Amazon site has cartridges as well, though I don't see them in Australia. I wish they hadn't used yellow paper for the sampling!

A few samples are coming my way as we speak. I should get them sometime this week. I'll post as soon as I get them

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

INK? NEW ink? Palm Green, Tomato Red & somekind of Brown flying over now with shipping @ no cost (maybe because I ordered 3 bottles?)

I bought my first Kaweco Sport pen from him on Amazon because it came with a BB nib @ no extra charge. I remember the shipping may have been "awhile" but I think it may have been included in the cost of the pen. I also remember him selling some brand of inks (I don't think this brand but I remember there was a FIG brown that I thought looked good in the sample.

FUN times! Starting a Monday with 3 new inks!

I'll be excited to see your samples when they arrive. Maybe I will see one of the ones I ordered & have a better idea of what I should expect. Thanks for the "Heads Up" on new inks.

A few samples are coming my way as we speak. I should get them sometime this week. I'll post as soon as I get them

Excellent!! Do the samples include the Arctic Blue and Palm Green? And where did you get the samples?

Mario

Mario Mirabile
Melbourne, Australia

www.miralightimaging.com

Excellent!! Do the samples include the Arctic Blue and Palm Green? And where did you get the samples?

Mario

Samples should include all of them. ;)

Where did I get them?... I guess you don't know me.. I have operatives everywhere... http://smileys.smilchat.net/emoticon/show-biz/calamity-jane.gif

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Samples should include all of them. ;)

Where did I get them?... I guess you don't know me.. I have operatives everywhere... http://smileys.smilchat.net/emoticon/show-biz/calamity-jane.gif

C.

:lol: I had visions of your avatar stroking a white cat, a-la Blofeld (I think it's Blofeld) from the James Bond movies when I read this! Do you have applicants to the Cyber6 Nin(k)ja Network (the way people made their own application videos to join the Legion of Evil, from the DVD of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog)?

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

LOL... I love the "Nin(k)ja Network"... I will start working on a logo... :lol:

As promised... Inks arrived... and they are really promising... ;)

• Some are wet... but none was really dry
  • Colors are vibrant.. except Flamingo Pink
  • Easy to clean... haven't check on waterproofness
  • Blue Navy is REALLY interesting.. it goes down almost BLACK... and dries to a bluish grey
  • My favorites are Arctic Blue, Palm Green (reminds me of Caribbean Sea), Chestnut Brown, Navy Blue and Tomato Red (wow.. really vibrant!)
  • Don't care much.. but behave well Pacific Blue and Dark Orchid
  • Too light Flaming Pink (almost identical to DeA Almond Flower which I gave away.. :P )
  • Warning: with a broad wet pen, you WILL get show through and some bleed through.
  • Overall.. they are a GREAT VALUE...
  • I will post more pictures once I get more time... on the Ink Review Forum. ;)

For now.... enjoy....

fpn_1425628232__seitz-kreuznach1.jpg

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Thank you!

I wish the Pacific Blue were more saturated, I like the color of this ink. I am very interested to know how water resistant it is too, if you don't mind to drip some water on it and see how it fares?

Cheers

Hooded nibs are the best

Thank you indeed for your sample pictures! It is nice to see what I have to look forward to. It is a shame his site doesn't have something like your swabs! BUT you are the BEST!

Thanks for posting the sample images. I think my favorites are the Dark Orchid and the Chestnut Brown. Still trying to make up my mind about the Pacific Blue and Navy Blue.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

• 5 months later...

found these inks today - then your pictures

I have ordered up 3 bottles from this range and a couple of others that were going cheap on the site

9 euros for a 100ml bottle of ink - this is not to be ignored.

I wanted the artic blue but none was listed on his site. :(

found these inks today - then your pictures

I have ordered up 3 bottles from this range and a couple of others that were going cheap on the site

9 euros for a 100ml bottle of ink - this is not to be ignored.

I wanted the artic blue but none was listed on his site. :(

Go to their online store (not eBay store)..

http://www.seitz-kreuznach.de/shop/en/office/ink-leads-and-refills/bottled-ink/seitz-kreuznach/11966/fountain-pen-ink-neon-yellow-3-38-fl-oz-seitz-kreuznach-highlighter-ink

You can get any and all colors from there.

NEW COLOR !!!..

http://www.seitz-kreuznach.de/media/image/IMG-0643b55dd54b30d112.jpg

Edited by Cyber6

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Okay, that's pretty darn cool.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Cyber6, I blame you. Again.

"Thank you for your order at Seitz Kreuznach Fountain pen ink Navy blue 3,38 fl oz Seitz

Kreuznach Colors of Nature"

Bargain at under £10 delivered.

Thank you.

I think.

:)

Cyber6, I blame you. Again.

"Thank you for your order at Seitz Kreuznach Fountain pen ink Navy blue 3,38 fl oz Seitz

Kreuznach Colors of Nature"

Bargain at under £10 delivered.

Thank you.

I think.

:)

:thumbup:

**** BauerInks.ca ****