The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Pen Design Using Reclaimed Lumber, 3D Printer

fountain pen 3d printer reclaimed lumber

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ReclaimedPens

ReclaimedPens

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 March 2015 - 21:38

clear.gifclear.gifclear.gifclear.gif

I just launched a Kickstarter campain to design and sell fountain pens using reclaimed and salvaged wood from Kentucky and Pennsylvania.
I'm working on spreading the word and trying to get my project noticed.  
The key features of my pens are that they are made from reclaimed lumber and I am combining traditional pen making methods with new 3D printing technology.  By using a 3d printer I can add highlights and add outlines in any size and color I choose.  
I believe this is a new idea and method with pen designing as I haven't seen anyone else use this process before.
I would appreciate if you would check out my project and provide me with any feedback.

Thanks

Doug

https://www.kickstar...aimed-wood-pens

Attached Images

• IMG_3551 (2).JPG

Sponsored Content

#2 Hans-Gabriel

Hans-Gabriel

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 March 2015 - 00:54

Nice work !  I really like your concept.  Different and original.

Wish you success with your Kickstarter campaign.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fountain pen, 3d printer, reclaimed lumber

Sponsored Content

|