Ambitious Nibs

rkpai

Slightly Off Topic- Do Ambitious sell nibs to users in retail (piecemeal form)? Is it available anywhere other than at their works? Wanted to buy a few and retrofit on a few pens.

i mailed them and no response from them

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• amarjit

• mhguda

• deepak23

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had emailed them and one Atul responded to me. I did not pursue further.

atulcharla@ambitiousindia.com

Try him.

Regards

Subramoniam

Kindly share the catalogue....

I am 100% sure steel colored one is not ambitious...

Vaibhav

How to share the catalogue on this forum?

click this link http://www.ambitiousindia.com and the first thing you can see are the nibs (I landed on that page every time I opened the website). The lower set first nib is the steel one with flower. Or you can open the e-brochure on the same page for PDF.

Regards

Subramoniam

Vaibhav

took a long route to show you the nib on their site

Home Page

20849460389_43eef1128f_b.jpg

Product Range /Nibs

20848223530_065f9b8dbe_b.jpg

Regards

Subramoniam

Try him.

mailed him let wait and watch. thanks for sharing the email id

Kindly share the catalogue....

I am 100% sure steel colored one is not ambitious...

Golden color is ambitious

Confusion put to rest

Please see below response from Atul Charla of Ambitious

Atul Charla

To
'SUBRAMONIAM SIVARAMAKRISHNAN'
Today at 8:59 AM

Dear Subramoniam,

Both these nibs are from us.

The one in Gold plated is Medium point and the other one is fine point.

Regards

Atul

Regards

Subramoniam

Try him.

I got reply from them, but they do not sell to individual seller i.e. Minimum order should be of 100 nibs. A Individual users can not buy such large quantity while he may require only few nibs. Bad luck for all individual uers who want ambitious nib

I got reply from them, but they do not sell to individual seller i.e. Minimum order should be of 100 nibs. A Individual users can not buy such large quantity while he may require only few nibs. Bad luck for all individual uers who want ambitious nib

Why don't you try with ASA Pens?

Regards

Subramoniam

Why don't you try with ASA Pens?

yeah i have once bought from them and they are good. The problem is that they have not posted about it availability on the website so don't know which type of ambitious nib they have.

According to a recent e-mail enquiry ASA Pens can provide stainless steel 35 mm Ambitious nibs in gold and chrome finish at $ 2 each excluding shipping. Pictures of my 40 mm gold plated stainless steel Ambitious nib provided by ASA Pens can be seen on page 1.

Confusion put to rest

Please see below response from Atul Charla of Ambitious

Atul Charla

To

'SUBRAMONIAM SIVARAMAKRISHNAN'

Today at 8:59 AM

Dear Subramoniam,

Both these nibs are from us.

The one in Gold plated is Medium point and the other one is fine point.

Regards

Atul

Dear Subramoniam, this is an interesting response. The imprint on the steel colored nib is quite generic and is found on a myriad of nibs of Chinese and Taiwanese Origin and the specific steel color nib on your pen is of a decidedly lower grade than the golden colored nib that you have. Does this mean that Ambitious is in addition to self manufacturing, now also dealing in nibs of foreign origin? Or is it that they have developed a die on the lines of the generic imprint. This is just a guess/possibility, for what it is worth.

Another point is that typically ambitious made nibs have a stylised A imprint, hidden towards the bottom. This is missing on both the nibs being debated, this alsomakes me wonder as to the origin of the nibs.

Usually truth is stranger than fiction, will we ever discover the truth?

Edited by hari317

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Anyone interested in a group buy for these nibs? I could use a few #6. I can take 10+ nibs. But 100 is more than a lifetimes supply and i have a lifetime worth of wality nibs...

*typo

Edited by deepak23

A lifelong FP user...

I might could use about that many. You can count me in.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

• 2 weeks later...

Please count on me, I will buy some to fit my Wality Pens, the pens are so nice but the nibs are one of the worst I came across so far.

Edited by Bramtor

Well that's 30 accounted for. Anyone else?

I am in too for 10 #6 nib ( fine)

Edited by prashant.tikekar