Kwzi Group Buy 3 - Here We Go Again... (North America And Uk) !

Cyber6

Hi! :)

I started preparing fresh batches of Green Gold and IG Mandarin + I will try to restock other inks as fast as I can but I can not promise anything yet.

I will just do my best ;)

Konrad

I had a bunch of stuff happen yesterday and today, and didn't see the announcement until just now and some Inks are already sold out! :crybaby:

One of the ones I had promised myself was IG Mandarin. So I don't know now what to do. Order now and wait for Group Buy #4 (in fear that other things I'm interested in get sold out as well)? Or wait to order until shortly before the deadline (and keep my fingers crossed, in hopes that IG Mandarin will be ready by then)? Or just walk away -- for now -- and let people who haven't had the chance to get any the previous two times?

How long does a batch take to make and be ready to ship, anyway, Konrad? That will give me a good frame of reference as to which option I should choose.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyber6

• inkstainedruth

• amberleadavis

• TheRealScubaSteve

Ruth, I will suggest for you to order now (to avoid missing on any more).. and cross fingers that IG Mandarin will be ready in time for shipping.

We are planning to ship by March 12, we might delay a few days (1 or 2) if needed. You won't be on the first shipment (there are two shipments), so I believe there is a very good chance IG Mandarin will be ready. :)

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Current Inks are SOLD OUT:

• GREY PLUM
  • GREEN GOLD
  • IG MANDARIN
  • MENTHOL GREEN
  • MAROON
  • CHERRY
  • VIOLET 2
  • IG GREEN GOLD

2 BOTTLES or LESS of the FOLLOWING COLORS:

• AZURE 3
  • BROWN
  • BROWN PINK
  • GUMIBERRY
  • THIEFS' RED
  • IG GOLD

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

The maroon might have been nice but I'm very happy to get the IG Green.

Thank you very much for all the work that goes into organizing such an operation.

I just send the form for a blue, If you are making a "wish list" for colors that are sold out, I would like to be include for the cherry.

TY.

Also... how do I pay for the ink?

fpn_1423513023__signature.jpg

I just send the form for a blue, If you are making a "wish list" for colors that are sold out, I would like to be include for the cherry.

TY.

Also... how do I pay for the ink?

Thanks, that is helpful.

Payment information is on the first post. You will only be invoiced once we have confirmed safe arrival of your ink in the US.

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

I would like to be included on the wish list for the new batch of Green Gold, It seems I just missed it. I would happily wait for the second shipment if it meant that would be included. I originally wanted Maroon (got that) and the Green Gold.

I would like to be included on the wish list for the new batch of Green Gold, It seems I just missed it. I would happily wait for the second shipment if it meant that would be included. I originally wanted Maroon (got that) and the Green Gold.

No problem StoneZ. :)

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

I definitely want to be on the wish list for IG Mandarin. And maybe also for Gray Plum, one of the new colors.

I'm also curious about some of the older colors, which don't seem to be in this current group buy. Will those be available again at some point?

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

No problem StoneZ. :)

C.

Just clarifying... are you saying yes, I can be on the green gold wishlist, or yes, if I wait for the second shipment I will get maroon AND green gold? (in addition to the Blue #3) The second option would be wonderful :P

I have placed my FIRST Kwzi order! I AM "one small step closer to being a "real person!" This is exciting!

May I also "BEG" to be put on a list for a bottle of the GREEN GOLD (standard) if it should become possible. I have no clue what shipment I would be eligible for BUT I could be in the LAST one if that would be helpful. (I also left a "beggers" nota @ the end of my address on the form.) I will even "light a candle" if you tell me who to light it for! ( I can't really offer any spare body parts as they are a bit "road weary" & as little use as they are to me I can't imagine they would be any more helpful to anyone! )

Just clarifying... are you saying yes, I can be on the green gold wishlist, or yes, if I wait for the second shipment I will get maroon AND green gold? (in addition to the Blue #3) The second option would be wonderful :P

Yes to wish list. If we can deliver, then we will send one package only (second or third shipment). We are still aiming for March 12 or soon after. ;)

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

I have placed my FIRST Kwzi order! I AM "one small step closer to being a "real person!" This is exciting!

May I also "BEG" to be put on a list for a bottle of the GREEN GOLD (standard) if it should become possible. I have no clue what shipment I would be eligible for BUT I could be in the LAST one if that would be helpful. (I also left a "beggers" nota @ the end of my address on the form.) I will even "light a candle" if you tell me who to light it for! ( I can't really offer any spare body parts as they are a bit "road weary" & as little use as they are to me I can't imagine they would be any more helpful to anyone! )

Please no body parts... :D ... We will take your cash no problem.

Same message as above... if we can deliver, we will added to your order.

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Yes to wish list. If we can deliver, then we will send one package only (second or third shipment). We are still aiming for March 12 or soon after. ;)

C.

Appreciate whatever you can do.

I have a question about the March 12 date. Is that the order date or the ship date? The reason I ask is because I may not have access to the internet for about a week and a half after the 14th. Plus, I am ordering inks for a friend as well as me (I figure she can just pay me later, and have both "orders" shipped in one package). So it occurred to me after confirming with her what colors she wants that I don't want anyone thinking I'm being a deadbeat in case the invoices get sent out before about the 24th (I'm trying to remember how long it took for the last go-round between ordering and getting the invoices and getting the box...).

I will try to see if I can check email I don't know how regularly I'm going to be able to do it.

We still have bottles left of the following beauties... :wub: :wub:

fpn_1425096374__kwzi_gb3a.jpg

fpn_1425096455__kwzi_gb3b.jpg

... and more colors...

Edited by Cyber6

**** BauerInks.ca ****

After flexnib's timely reminder ... thank you so much for setting this up, and doing all the hard work of organizing it!

Not enough people have said "Thanks"!

(Including me (poor manners) until now).

RGH